realsexdoll.com

Hello all

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Invader

Hello all

Post by Invader »

New member here looking to buy my first doll as I like cosplay and anime I've been eyeing some mozu dolls however I can't find any info about customization as I'd like gel breast and changeable heads/wigs if all that can be done I'll probably buy a mozu doll

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Re: Hello all

Post by Leatherman »

Hello Invader!

Welcome to the forum. :glou:

I always like to answer questions when I can but I have never heard of a Mozu doll. Hopefully, someone else has.

Enjoy your time here!

Mrs Leatherman

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

Invader wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:13 pm New member here looking to buy my first doll as I like cosplay and anime I've been eyeing some mozu dolls however I can't find any info about customization as I'd like gel breast and changeable heads/wigs if all that can be done I'll probably buy a mozu doll
welcome i havent heard much about that company or forum certified vendors that carry those dolls the only thing ive heard about them is that they made a Melina doll from elden ring and they have some mini dolls that may not be eligible to be posted here on the forum due to their small size. gel breast are pretty standard "free" upgrades on full sized dolls idk about mini dolls but theres a size limitation ranging from B to maybe a E cup web site ordering pages will usually advise if the dolls are eligible for gel, obviously an A cup theres no room for gel and anything bigger than a E cup risk rupturing her breast with the gel. as for interchangeable heads yes if they are the same brand of head different brands there might be a difference between the connector pin that goes into the dolls neck wigs are wigs if they fit the head put them on which ever doll they should have a inner clasp for adjustments.

are you looking for a doll that realistic or you looking for anime type doll? gameladydoll has full sized dolls from games tifa and aerith are popular here on the forum and then elsababe has some anime type heads.
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Greetings, may your doll experience be enlightening.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

riotmac wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:56 am
Invader wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:13 pm New member here looking to buy my first doll as I like cosplay and anime I've been eyeing some mozu dolls however I can't find any info about customization as I'd like gel breast and changeable heads/wigs if all that can be done I'll probably buy a mozu doll
welcome i havent heard much about that company or forum certified vendors that carry those dolls the only thing ive heard about them is that they made a Melina doll from elden ring and they have some mini dolls that may not be eligible to be posted here on the forum due to their small size. gel breast are pretty standard "free" upgrades on full sized dolls idk about mini dolls but theres a size limitation ranging from B to maybe a E cup web site ordering pages will usually advise if the dolls are eligible for gel, obviously an A cup theres no room for gel and anything bigger than a E cup risk rupturing her breast with the gel. as for interchangeable heads yes if they are the same brand of head different brands there might be a difference between the connector pin that goes into the dolls neck wigs are wigs if they fit the head put them on which ever doll they should have a inner clasp for adjustments.

are you looking for a doll that realistic or you looking for anime type doll? gameladydoll has full sized dolls from games tifa and aerith are popular here on the forum and then elsababe has some anime type heads.
They're listed here:
https://jydoll-ca.com/collections/all?f ... -ascending

Question is whether this is a trustworthy vendor. The "ca" in the address threw me off.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Invader
Welcome to TDF. Hope you soon find the doll for you. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Tokohematcom
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tokohematcom »

Hi which country you live? Check on Hanidoll has many dolls brands option

Tokohematcom
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tokohematcom »

Tokohematcom wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:59 am
Hi which country you live? Check on Hanidoll has many dolls brands option
My dolls collections in Indonesia, I bought it from China few months ago
Attachments
IMG20221214230152.jpg
IMG20221214230152.jpg (3 MiB) Viewed 293 times
IMG20230503090353.jpg
IMG20230503090353.jpg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 293 times
IMG20230607211824.jpg
IMG20230607211824.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 293 times
IMG20230607211219.jpg
IMG20230607211219.jpg (2.7 MiB) Viewed 293 times

INFORMATIONS