Summer is heating up and so are our deals! Tantaly Summer Sales and Briteny 2.0 is coming~

We are the official and direct suppliers of Tantaly. We are a US-based company, established on 2020, and committed to R&D, design and production of professional adult doll torso products and we sell them worldwide. We offer worldwide express and premium customer service and will give the best and long-term FREE advice partners and users.
Tantaly Torso Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Summer is heating up and so are our deals! Tantaly Summer Sales and Briteny 2.0 is coming~

Post by Tantaly Torso Doll »

We are thrilled to announce our exclusive summer sale, where pleasure meets affordability.

Discount for all sites: 15% OFF for US/CA/DE/UK/JP/MX.
(Some select dolls have even more surprising discounts at some official sites.)
CODE: SUMMERSALE2023
Time: July 25th to 27th.

Exciting News:

We will launch Fair Briteny 2.0 in this promotion, and we keep the same price in this promotion only, we may raise the price after the promotion. Your understanding would be highly appreciated.

Surprising Discount:
DE: 15%+10% discount for Jennifer/Wheat Aurora 2.0/Wheat Monica
CA: 15%+10% discount for Original Wheat Britney/Wheat Rosie/Wheat Channing
UK: 15%+10% discount for Wheat Aurora 2.0/Wheat Monica

Bonus for Reddit/Telegram/TDF fans:
All customers who place an order during the Summer Sale can enjoy an extra gift.
US & DE: Tantaly Renewal Powder Brush
CA: Free lube.
Redemption time: You could send me the order number, and I will send you the discount code. The discount code will be ONLY valid from July 28th to July 31st. (The number of gifts is limited, while supplies last~)

By the way, at present, Tantaly only has two dolls that have released version 2.0, namely Britney and Aurora. The other dolls, whether they have Tantabosom or have partial adjustments, are not version 2.0. Regarding the specific upgrade details of Britney, I will post them later, so stay tuned!

Get ready to open your surprise boxes in the sale!!!🔥
Preheating2.jpg
Preheating2.jpg (295.77 KiB) Viewed 749 times
Preheating.jpg
Preheating.jpg (296.24 KiB) Viewed 749 times
Here is Tantaly Support Team contact email address: service@tantaly.com.

soggybenis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Summer is heating up and so are our deals! Tantaly Summer Sales and Briteny 2.0 is coming~

Post by soggybenis »

I just got my britney a month ago! what awful timing, i would've definitely bought the new one day 1

tess
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Summer is heating up and so are our deals! Tantaly Summer Sales and Briteny 2.0 is coming~

Post by tess »

Hey! Was interested in picking up a tantaly doll for my partner and I! Do y'all ship to Australia at all?

INFORMATIONS