www.siliconelovers.com

SiliconeLovers - Beyond expectations

Reviews on Silicone Lovers Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Fribar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

SiliconeLovers - Beyond expectations

Post by Fribar »

Its been more than two months since my first interactions with SiliconeLovers with over 90 email exchanges excluding live chat.

First of all I would like to introduce myself,

My name is Max,32 years old from canada and I am a very difficult customer to please.

This was my first time purchasing a doll and I was in good hands ever since the beginning. There was so many good products that I wasnt sure what to settle on.

I purchased a doll, then I kept browsing.. asking to switch for an other one to which they kindly accepted.. guess what.. asked to change for an other one.. I was already finding myself annoying, indecisive customer are the worst to deal with to my experience.

No matter how many times I changed my mind, they always kindly accommodated me with professionalism, kindness and understanding.

Once I finally settled my mind, my order went through and my doll came to life.

I’ll be honest here, even to this day I don’t like my doll. Is it their fault? Not at all.

I should of asked for factory pictures with gel breasts, the size is so big that the gel actually affected the looks of my doll and I should of been more careful.

Did that stop their good service? Not at all, I was offered many solutions to fix the problems including remaking the doll with hollow breasts. They even offered to change the model.

I declined all of that as I felt really bad for them as they should not pay from their pockets for my mistakes.

Anyways, doll arrived, ups OR customs damaged her but they are still here to assist me.

Anyways, with all these exchange, NEVER Have they lost patience, professionalism or neglected me.

I am probably a nightmare for them and I know i was a pain.

But I am very impressed with their service and would recommend them to anyone. Not to mention that their pricing is very low compared to competition

Thanks you SiliconeLovers, especially Nick and and Louie 👍🏻

(I dont have pictures of her at home as she will be for sale as soon as I get her flaws caused by UPs fixed so she stays intact in the box for now 🙂)
Attachments
47D342C5-7B44-4F5A-BCC7-DD4B8214B3D6.png
47D342C5-7B44-4F5A-BCC7-DD4B8214B3D6.png (2.37 MiB) Viewed 1067 times
E5C380EA-B486-42A6-9955-EF3AEC7971DC.png
E5C380EA-B486-42A6-9955-EF3AEC7971DC.png (2.48 MiB) Viewed 1067 times

INFORMATIONS