realsexdoll.com

Newb Introduction

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

CrazyDiamond0531
Apprentice
Apprentice

Newb Introduction

Post by CrazyDiamond0531 »

8O Hello there, came across Game Lady doll one day on this interweb and have been tumbling down a rabbit hole of desire ever since. IF I do decide to buy a doll I would prefer Elf and/or Anime/Manga. I would like to explore fantasies outside the realm of real life. Considering that I live in Florida USA I would like the doll to be safe for customs and or shipping policies. Discretion is important also. I have a small studio apartment. So, my big question here is what are good guidelines to follow and what manufacturers/suppliers do you suggest based on my tastes? I found thesilverdoll.com has a nice selection of US stocked but they are not listed here. Plus…I notice doll vendors with US warehouses have little to choose from with anime/manga dolls. Perhaps this rabbit hole goes farther…

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Newb Introduction

Post by riotmac »

welcome try to stick to vendors listed here to avoid getting scammed. most brands have an elf head or two while only a few brands have alien dolls. SM has a na'vi doll from avatar, doll castle has a few alien dolls, and elsa babe has some anime and some anthropomorphic dolls. you can always send them an email to see if you can pay for a custom colored doll to make any doll into an alien. as for florida laws if you want to be safe avoid shorter flat chested dolls. just keep in mind of the dolls weight while shopping around for a doll but just take your time and read up on the different brands.
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Welcome CrazyDiamond0531
Perhaps this rabbit hole goes farther... Way, way further :lol:

CrazyDiamond0531
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CrazyDiamond0531 »

Thank you for the tip. I do find my self looking at Aotume and Irokubijin dolls. Generally 140cm+ with large breasts. Any vendor recommendations here to consider?

I have yet to see an alien doll I like. As a 3D digital artist, I would not mind creating a few designs myself…

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

https://dollto-china.com/home.html carry both aotume and Irokubijin most other listed vendors really dont carry aotume dolls. most of the alien heads just end up looking weird i think its better to just get a custom colored elf doll and call her an alien.
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Elsa babe dolls probably suite your tastes imo. The vendors listed on this site are a good place to shop.

Irokebijin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Irokebijin »

Hey there,

I suggest to try out something cheap first, I bought a doll straight from Irokebijin but found out that I'm not really into dolls once I received it.

Now I spent quite some cash on a silicone doll that I already put back in the box.

DollSource

Post by DollSource »

Look forward to hearing about your journey, as you noted ‘explore fantasies outside the realm of real life’ as that could make all the difference in terms of your overall satisfaction with whatever companion you choose. Then to balance the space/storage versus the item weight. Looking from the outside, perhaps it seems like there is more to uncover, yet, once you take the leap to experience the fantasy element, it will be interesting to hear if it seems you can go deeper, or if it then seems like a short journey after all. :idea: :glou:

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi CrazyDiamond0531
Welcome To TDF. Hope you soon find the right doll for you. As a 3D digital artist maybe you could find someone to work with. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Welcome mr. CrazyDiamond0531!! :glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

jack181

Post by jack181 »

CrazyDiamond0531 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:32 am 8O Hello there
Heya, welcome ! Couple options per your criteria...

In-stock
https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... -stock-usa

Or made to order
https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... ijin-147cm

You can buy a second head separately too, and likely fit from a different brand if you have a vendor help you match the skin tone.
Zelex 172E (Eva, #208-1), SM138D (Eve, #28 & #60), SanHui 125 (Tia, #3 & Sarah), SanHui 118 (Fay, Seamless Elf), JM105 (Ava, Seamless Sorceress)
WM160A (Ari, #400), SE150E (Ivy, #76 & #88), 6YE 132 (Lia, #S2)

INFORMATIONS