www.tayu-doll.com

How long is it safe to hang your Tayu doll?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
hardwiguy

How long is it safe to hang your Tayu doll?

Post by hardwiguy »

So, I've had my poor baby Hoshi stuck in my spare bedroom closet for a long time now (hence the lack of photos etc). My spare bedroom is a total mess of cardboard boxes and other stuff, and I'd have to do a lot of cleaning and rearranging to even GET to her. Believe me, I want to get to her, but (sorry if TMI) my libido has been all over the place lately (probably low T) so I haven't actually taken the time to clean the room up.

Therefore, here's my question: if Hoshi's head is stored on a head stand, and Hoshi's body has Tayu's M16 connector with that circular end and the S-Hook, how long is it "safe" for her to hang up in the closet with the door closed?

I imagine this isn't a problem most of the folks here have, but nevertheless, I figured it was worth asking. I don't want to damage Hoshi.

soggybenis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: How long is it safe to hang your Tayu doll?

Post by soggybenis »

Should be safe indefinitely, i'd say contact Tayu for the best limb position. If she has large breasts make sure she has support in that area too.

ricardoqdq

Re: How long is it safe to hang your Tayu doll?

Post by ricardoqdq »

hardwiguy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:44 pm
Therefore, here's my question: if Hoshi's head is stored on a head stand, and Hoshi's body has Tayu's M16 connector with that circular end and the S-Hook, how long is it "safe" for her to hang up in the closet with the door closed?

I imagine this isn't a problem most of the folks here have, but nevertheless, I figured it was worth asking. I don't want to damage Hoshi.
This is how I keep my 148d stored as well, hanging from the S Hook in a closet. I also store a TPE Piper Doll this way (although the hook attaches to the top of her seamless head, of course). I'm pretty sure this is the absolute best way to store any doll -- but as was said above, maybe check with Tayu for optimal joint positioning -- I always keep CJ with joints neutral, kind of how she came in the box originally. The thing I might be more worried about is if she is in contact with any colored clothing in the closet for such a long time (I wrap my dolls in white sheets while they are stored to prevent this issue).
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

INFORMATIONS