www.mrlsexdoll.com

New arrival Blowjob mouse girl will come soon!

MRL Sex Doll is a global business, based in China, run by and for Action Figure Sex Doll Lover. We have been striving to make small sex dolls the same as action figures using Eco-friendly silicone material, and action figure skeletons. All of our action figure sex dolls are based on anime characters we design. We also offer Torsos and Onaholes. When you become a MRL Sex Doll customer, you not only get a sex doll, but you also get an action figure. Website: www.mrlsexdoll.com
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New arrival Blowjob mouse girl will come soon!

Post by Babel99 »

Rotgut_the_bloated wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:31 pm i have silicone 60cm doll Momoko from climaxdoll and her vagina is torn apart. U sure other silicone products are gonna be stronger? And i paid her 400$
I have yet to see silicon that does not tear when commonly stretched. I know that many people on this forum are saying that some silicon will not tear, but my experience so far (dolls and toys) is not that great on the subject. Maybe I was just unlucky.

I do have a TPE Tantaly torso and my god that thing was beaten to death LOLL ... and I swear to god it looks BRAND NEW. So is my SM 136 (TPE). She started to have a tear between her big breasts, but after 6 years 8O That doll was built for serious business.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New arrival Blowjob mouse girl will come soon!

Post by bentone »

Wow I never considered one of these toys before, but this one has caught my attention. Very Nice!!

INFORMATIONS