sexysexdoll.com

My Experience So Far

Reviews on Sexy Sex Doll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Dauthus

My Experience So Far

Post by Dauthus »

First a little background. This is my first experience buying a doll. I wasn't sure what to expect. Since I will be leaving in a few weeks for business and will be gone for about 6 months, I figured I would try and find an "in-stock" doll that could be delivered in the time frame I needed. I was gonna pick up additional items for the doll (clothing, etc..) while I was out of town as they could be placed in my luggage and travel with me until I returned.

After checking numerous vendors and not finding the doll I wanted in stock, I was lucky enough to find that Sexy Sex Doll had the one I wanted. They advertise the "in-stock" items ship next day and should arrive in 3-5 days. Their US warehouse is just a few hours drive from my delivery location. I thought the stars are aligning for me!

Image.

I contacted Sexy Sex Doll prior to the purchase and was informed via email the doll was in fact in stock, but the head I wanted wasn't. I was also informed the doll head could be sent from another location and I should receive it just a bit later, but both would come within 7 days. I made the purchase on June 5, 2023. It shows up as June 6, 2023 on my account in Sexy Sex Doll. I am contributing this to the time difference. Today is June 9th, 2023. I contacted Sexy Sex Doll on June 8, 2023 via email to check the status of the doll. It is still showing as "pending" as the status on the website account. I advised them at that time I would not be able to take delivery on the doll after June 17, 2023 because I would be out of town until December. The only response I received was they wanted to verify I would not be able to take delivery after June 17, 2023. I responded to this email saying, that was correct, and if they couldn't deliver the doll by that time to please refund my purchase and I will try again when I return in December. As of the writing of this review I have not had an additional response. I tried to call their support number listed on their web site, but there was no answer nor an option to leave a voicemail.

I have the email messages between myself and Sexy Sex Doll if anyone wants to review the conversations and verify what I am stating is accurate.

I still hope this can be resolved, as I would love to have the doll, but I am starting to lose faith. I am hoping I receive the doll prior to June 17th, or they refund my purchase since they couldn't deliver on the timeline they stated to me in email. I just cannot accept an item when I am not at the address. I am open to suggestions.

I will update this post as soon as I receive any additional information.

INFORMATIONS