News | SE Doll introduces a new adjustable head connector

Welcome TDF members to Tenderdolls! We are a doll vendor distributing dolls since 2019, sending hundreds of dolls to the USA & Europe. If you are looking for a truly genuine doll with an attractive price, you found the right place! 4.8 trustscore on Trustpilot and genuine reviews will put your mind at ease, as we never leave any customer behind. If there is a defect with your doll, we always help to solve it, offer compensation, exchange the doll or offer a full refund. If you have any questions whatsoever, please contact our helpful customer support. We would really appreciate it if you would check us out. Our website: www.tenderdolls.com
Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

News | SE Doll introduces a new adjustable head connector

Post by Tenderdolls »

As the title says, SE Doll manufacturer surprised the industry with a new type M16 head/body connector screw. Unlike the regular fixed connector, this new screw is able to turn and allow more realistic poses for your doll.
Such screw is a very simple innovation that will be used by most manufacturers very quickly, we are sure of it. Thank you SE Doll for your innovation and improving the doll industry!

Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

+1 307 269 0182 | +44 2895 81 1862
support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: News | SE Doll introduces a new adjustable head connector

Post by Justinpassinthru »

This is nice. I hope we see this become the standard, or that we can at least purchase it standalone.

Tenderdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: News | SE Doll introduces a new adjustable head connector

Post by Tenderdolls »

Currently I believe SE Doll will not sell this item as standalone, since they want to offer it to their customers only. But I think this item will very quickly become a choice when you buy dolls from other manufacturers like WM Doll, Sino, Irontech, etc.
Oliver
Customer Support
Sales | TNDL Limited

+1 307 269 0182 | +44 2895 81 1862
support@tenderdolls.com
www.tenderdolls.com

INFORMATIONS