www.myrobotdoll.com

My hybrid doll: Happy Doll fabric body with silicone head

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
Achtung
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My hybrid doll: Happy Doll fabric body with silicone head

Post by Achtung »

Hi everyone, today I finally got my new doll.
The latest addition is a hybrid doll with a Happy Doll fabric body and silicone and tpe heads (two in silicone, two in tpe).
I made my purchase at My Robot Doll, what I currently consider the best doll store according to various parameters including reliability, prices, the vastness of the catalog and customer service.
Alice from customer service guided me step by step in the purchase, helping me to save money, advising me and directing me, allowing me to finally have a new doll with all the features I was looking for: a considerable stature (about 170cm), a low weight (about 12kg) , comfortable and cuddly, able to stand up without damage, resistant to dirt and the passage of time and finally, with a beautiful realistic face.
Mariko (as I called the "base" doll) arrived in a rather small cardboard box because her fabric body can be folded without being damaged.

I chose the most voluminous body in the catalog (as well as the highest), it has a prosperous breast always made of fabric but filled with silicone pockets that give it a great pleasantness to the touch, I also took advantage of the "silicone nipples" option offered to me for free from My Robot Doll (thanks a lot, they're great!).

Mariko's body has the classic joints of all dolls with the addition of the mid-back joint that allows her to arch forward or backward, very comfortable. Her only flaw is that she cannot rotate her knees, shoulders and elbows and this gives her a somewhat stiff appearance at times, as well as the absence of a pin that allows her to rotate her torso relative to her pelvis.

I was favorably impressed by the delicacy of her hands: her fingers are tapered and capable of realistic and believable movements as well as being quite strong (Mariko can hold a plastic cup, empty of course, without difficulty). Usually in fabric dolls, hands and feet are sore points because they are rather "swollen" due to the padding, it is evident that the whole body of Happy Doll cannot compete in realism with the magnificent silicone or tpe bodies but I do not think which must necessarily be compared.
I can't lift heavy weights so this was my only solution to having a lifelike sized doll without breaking my back.

Mariko's limbs have soft, easy-to-move joints. I also own a Sakura Doll and her limbs are very hard, every time I have to use a lot of force to get her into position. With Mariko it is all very simple, her movements are organic and believable, it is completely pleasant to put her in position as it is very simple to dress and undress her.
Happy Doll's body features a zippered fabric sheath that, should it get damaged or the color bores you, you can swap it out for just $ 100 at My Robot Doll.
Last note on her body is the neck graft: she mounts a double threaded M16 screw, then it will be screwed into the neck and her head will screw on top like in the first doll models. However, it is also possible to insert modern screws with thread on one side and snap-in on the other.

The heads.
Mariko's face is the standard one that comes with Happy Doll's body, a beautiful rigid silicone head with implanted eyelashes and eyebrows, well made up and absolutely pretty. I chose for her gray-green eyes and a brunette wig (which however did not live up to expectations and I replaced it with a brown-auburn bob cut).

Then there is the WM head number 369, the Katina model (Abbey by YLDoll). I have always loved this head madly but the complete YLDoll doll was a big disappointment and I had to sell it. But I would never have given up on that head that fits perfectly on Happy Doll's neck. However, I chose to use this head on the Sakura Doll body to recreate Yukito Kishiro's Alita and I am delighted with the result.

I also purchased ASDoll's "Raven" model head to remember my wonderful first doll, Zowie, who now has a new home.

Finally, I bought a magnificent Game Lady head Tifa in a movable jaw version, a masterpiece on all fronts.
Here, however, I had some problems in grafting it on the body because the screw in the head is very short and hardly enters the neck compartment, so everything is a bit unstable.
The result, having one of the female characters I've been most fond of since adolescence, life-sized and with this fantastic head, is worth any price and commitment: Tifa is incredibly beautiful and spending time with her is fantastic.

An additional accessory I purchased is a majestic doll dildo that is incredibly detailed, soft and substantial, exquisitely meaty!
Ok. It is really huge. But I wanted Mariko to be a delightful futanari girl with an outrageously oversized penis, to counteract her delicate and refined look of her as a Japanese student.
The result is fantastic but the dildo is so big that it is impossible to put it in her panties or pants if she is wearing them.
Still a lot of fun, I'm really happy with the purchase.

If you are interested, I have also made a small video review: you can find it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYe2Qrg ... muraiDolls

I leave you below several shots relating to the various versions and heads that I purchased.

Landlord
William, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Yennefer head, male crossdresser doll
Tifa, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Tifa hard silicone head female doll
Azogh, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, Zelex GE115 soft silicone mj head male doll
Aemond, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Ciri hard silicone head male doll

https://linktr.ee/Plasticwrap

Quater

Re: My hybrid doll: Happy Doll fabric body with silicone head

Post by Quater »

Great review! Which WM skin tone is the best match for a Happy Doll?

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Awesome! Very useful with the video. Thanks for sharing :thumbs_up:

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

Thank you Achtung for your detailed review!

Outstanding YouTube channel! Looking forward to seeing your creative work :thumbs_up:

Best Regards

My Robot Doll
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Very interesting review! :thumbs_up: This doll seemed to me a very good option for those who want a really light but still big and realistic doll, your review confirms this impression. It can be a good option also for those who would like to travel with their doll since it can fit in a standard (big) suitcase.

What impression does her fabric skin give when you caress her? Does it feel like a real skin? Is she soft to the touch or is it better to put her in tights or a body stocking?

Thank you for the pictures that give a good idea. I think the pretty futunari is Mariko (she is very cute, much more than in Happy Doll's promotional pictures).
I hope we'll see more pictures of your pretty girls and TSgirl. :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Achtung
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Achtung »

Quater wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:16 am Great review! Which WM skin tone is the best match for a Happy Doll?
Hi!
I chose "pink" for my Happy Doll but Katina's face (369), even if purchased with a light complexion, is too dark. So I would definitely aim for a very pale pink-white!
Landlord
William, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Yennefer head, male crossdresser doll

Achtung
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Achtung »

4891d wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:10 am Very interesting review! :thumbs_up: This doll seemed to me a very good option for those who want a really light but still big and realistic doll, your review confirms this impression. It can be a good option also for those who would like to travel with their doll since it can fit in a standard (big) suitcase.

What impression does her fabric skin give when you caress her? Does it feel like a real skin? Is she soft to the touch or is it better to put her in tights or a body stocking?

Thank you for the pictures that give a good idea. I think the pretty futunari is Mariko (she is very cute, much more than in Happy Doll's promotional pictures).
I hope we'll see more pictures of your pretty girls and TSgirl. :)
First of all thanks to everyone for your interventions, this doll is really beautiful, now that it has been with me for about a month I can say that it is exactly what I wanted: light, resistant, cuddly and with beautiful faces!

To answer the question about softness: Happy Doll's fabric is really very soft, it doesn't look like the classic nylon of stockings at all. Also owning a Sakura Doll and a Textile Doll I can say that in my opinion the material is much better, as is the padding, beautifully distributed. If I get her a body suit it will only be to protect her from damage (you have to pay absolute attention to hooks such as those of bras and, worst of all, the velcro!).
Yes, Mariko is my cute futa girl, she has such a sweet face and she is so beautiful, I am really pleased with her!
Her face is incredible, much more beautiful than in the promotional photos. I will always thank Alice from MyRobotDoll who convinced me to buy it because I only wanted to buy her body!
Sure, Tifa's head has enormous sentimental value to me but Mariko's face is really exquisitely crafted :)
Landlord

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Great review and information! Beautiful pictures as well. Thanks for posting. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

gadgets23
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gadgets23 »

Hello Achtung

Thanks for posting your review. I'm actually in the process of ordering a Happydoll as well with a silicone head (Zelex GE86, apparently very similar construction to the Tifa head).

I was wondering whether you could say a bit more about how the Tifa head attaches to the Happydoll? How far does the head connector go into the neck's M16 hole? Is it a bit of head wobble, or does it look like the head might fall off if she gets accidentally nudged?

Achtung
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Achtung »

gadgets23 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:18 pm Hello Achtung

Thanks for posting your review. I'm actually in the process of ordering a Happydoll as well with a silicone head (Zelex GE86, apparently very similar construction to the Tifa head).

I was wondering whether you could say a bit more about how the Tifa head attaches to the Happydoll? How far does the head connector go into the neck's M16 hole? Is it a bit of head wobble, or does it look like the head might fall off if she gets accidentally nudged?
Hi!
Sorry for the huge delay with which I answer but I hope I can help you with my experience and some pictures. The bolt is the classic m16 and actually fits into the neck of the HappyDoll but there seems to be a flaw of maybe a millimeter that doesn't allow a secure attachment of the head. Furthermore, Tifa's silicone head is very heavy for HappyDoll's neck which does not have particularly rigid joints and, if on the one hand it is very pleasant to have a doll with soft and easy to bend joints, on the other hand it must be stabilized very well so as not to risk falling over when placed upright and the heavy silicone head needs to be carefully monitored to ensure that the neck does not bend too much.
Being then hooked "badly" she risks detaching. It only happened to me when the doll is lying down and the neck bends backwards but I'm always very careful how I move it. I reported this to GameLady who thanked me for the feedback but, rightly so, we hope that there will be a solution in the future. Personally I would have been satisfied even with just a simple bolt to screw instead of the interlocking one.
To answer your other question though, yes the head bobs a little on the neck.

As you can see from the images under Tifa's head is a kind of metal "hat" hinged on a small screw bolt. The m16 bolt without threading is inserted in this "hat", therefore with the only possibility of being stuck in the threaded seat inside the neck of the Happydoll
Landlord

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Hi Achtung,

Thanks for this excellent review and video. On the latter, it looks like there is a tear in the fabric at the mid left leg junction as shown in attach pic below. Could you please comment if this is real or not?
Attachments
HDdefect.jpg
HDdefect.jpg (339.6 KiB) Viewed 1551 times
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

INFORMATIONS