www.tayu-doll.com

Why 170 Not Popular?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Why 170 Not Popular?

Post by King Solo »

I don't know either, but she's very realistic, sexy and well proportioned for a doll her size. She could easily give any premium doll of equal size and dimensions a run for the money, that's for sure.
GzXv51J.jpg
GzXv51J.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 230 times
KN161Wq.jpg
KN161Wq.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 230 times
LdXTNya.jpg
LdXTNya.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 230 times
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

Why does it depend on the price, among other things, and since the model has been out for a long time, if I would buy one then it would be more of a current model such as the new 158

returner

Post by returner »

Anyone has her butt pictures? this is one of the major reasons holding me on deciding to buy 170. The ones we have on the forum are not enough.
King Solo wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 2:07 am I don't know either, but she's very realistic, sexy and well proportioned for a doll her size. She could easily give any premium doll of equal size and dimensions a run for the money, that's for sure.

GzXv51J.jpg

KN161Wq.jpg

LdXTNya.jpg

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

one is definitely my next hyte is first of all the 158d on tayu and maybe if a new odel in size 170 will come then maybe if the dimensions are right

INFORMATIONS