www.wmdolls.com

3 month ownership update

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
gayboyloneliness

Re: 3 month ownership update

Post by gayboyloneliness »

seagull wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:54 pm gayboyloneliness
There are still people in main stream society who view sexual activity outside of heterosexual missionary with a married partner as "taboo"
The members on this site generally take the position of "up yours" to those views, IMO
I mean with me being trans I'm already sorta viewed as a freak especially y'know with the fact that I have mixed sex characteristics now, it's just that even in trans spaces I worry a little about having dolls being taboo.

I own a doll specifically because I have physical intimacy issues and sexual trauma but that's never stopped another trans person my age from airing someone's dirty laundry out of context when they're petty and pissed off at someone.

I've seen people with fetishes as run of the mill internet stuff as vore get their private blogs screenshotted and added onto some post about something completely unrelated as if drawing pictures of some dudes eating eachother is the ultimate sin or somehow inherently dangerous, I do not want to find out what the response to owning a physical object like a doll is within the lexicon of online drama disputes.

People in the spaces I normally frequent will usually have good reason for warning others about things (in the case of like actual pedophiles because I've seen that happen) but I used to be in some rougher spaces where people would literally dig through your private shit and find something dirty but not really fucked up just to get one up on you because of petty bullshit and those people still exist no matter how far away I try to get from them.

(I am post hrt, I pass as male 100 percent of the time now because I have a full beard so I'm not in as much danger or needing to correct people so often)
:grab:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Yay! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

gayboyloneliness wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:47 pm I mean with me being trans I'm already sorta viewed as a freak especially y'know with the fact that I have mixed sex characteristics now, it's just that even in trans spaces I worry a little about having dolls being taboo.

I own a doll specifically because I have physical intimacy issues and sexual trauma but that's never stopped another trans person my age from airing someone's dirty laundry out of context when they're petty and pissed off at someone.

I've seen people with fetishes as run of the mill internet stuff as vore get their private blogs screenshotted and added onto some post about something completely unrelated as if drawing pictures of some dudes eating eachother is the ultimate sin or somehow inherently dangerous, I do not want to find out what the response to owning a physical object like a doll is within the lexicon of online drama disputes.

People in the spaces I normally frequent will usually have good reason for warning others about things (in the case of like actual pedophiles because I've seen that happen) but I used to be in some rougher spaces where people would literally dig through your private shit and find something dirty but not really fucked up just to get one up on you because of petty bullshit and those people still exist no matter how far away I try to get from them.

(I am post hrt, I pass as male 100 percent of the time now because I have a full beard so I'm not in as much danger or needing to correct people so often)
Pretty much everyone on this forum is a member of the Isle of Misfit Toys.. It sounds like you just need to find a safe place to be, because from what you are describing the places you have been hanging out and the people you are hanging with sound toxic AF..

That is why I really appreciate TDF.. I don't have to worry about people being A-holes because the moderators don't put up with any crap here..

So having been in the LGBTQ+ community for 20+ years, myself, I know how judgmental and absolutely douche some people are in our community. Especially towards different flavors of the LGBTQ+ sets,.. It doesn't help that many of the people in the community are really f#$ked up and have not dealt with their issues. Maybe you can find other groups of people in your area who are older and more accepting to hang out with.. They have been there, done that and are still here to tell about it. You deserve to be treated with respect and caring. If the people you associate are not then they are not your friends. All my friends know about my dolls, and are very accepting and supportive. You shouldn't have to live in fear.. None us need to live in fear..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

gayboyloneliness

So. My grandmother found out. And by found out apparently has known. For a while.

I was a little mortified but she kinda brushed it off and joked like she saw it coming from a mile away before she was even told. which. Makes sense seeing as I used to carry an anatomy skeleton around the house for company.

I just don't get why she kept up the act of pretending not to know for so long, I guess to preserve my pride.

I frequently get worried about these types of things but I feel like my family just chalks it up to general eccentricity.

I feel bad about it because normal people's responses to social issues and problems with bad experiences aren't using their covid stimulus on a 5-4 110lb hunk of plastic.

In hindsight I've been better about how I handle my tax return money at least since getting the doll, as weird as it sounds it provides comfort I otherwise didn't have access to, with that better ability to focus on getting my shit together.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

The good thing is that she seems to be in good spirits, maybe even accepting (?) of your doll. I think it is cute how you said you used to carry an anatomy skeleton around the house for company. It sounds like she was trying to preserve your pride and that is very sweet of her to do. It sounds to me like your family are at least a little accepting of how you are and that is wonderful.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

gayboyloneliness

So I'm in a sober living facility, me and Jon have been away from eachother for quite a while, I think it's safe to say I really miss him. Something really bad happened to me and I'm out of a job + trying to get on disability. I don't really know what to say other than that it's tough getting by without him around to cuddle

gayboyloneliness

3 weeks until I get to see Jon again, I'm excited.

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

gayboyloneliness

I can't wait till I get back home and in jons arms I miss him so much, I have a feeling I'll have to wipe him down for dust though

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

May you two be reunited again soon!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male