betterlovedoll.com

Rise of the sex robots

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Jussi

Rise of the sex robots

Post by Jussi »

Rise of the sex robots

Advances in computer science and engineering have lifted animatronic lovers from the realms of science fiction to reality; the first models are due to go on sale by the end of the year. :thumbs_up:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... bots-video

Secrets Of The Living Dolls: Extended Trailer (ABC1)
Men Who Wear Women 'Second Skins' "Secrets Of The Living Dolls"

Secrets Of The Living Dolls' Documentary Sheds Light On Men Who Wear Women 'Second Skins' (VIDEO)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bmvgNFl1vw

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Rise of the sex robots

Post by Luiskjr »

comments about the fat woman at the end?

"dolls should be banned cause they treat females as objects while sex should be a connection between two people"

I'll have a go:

(disclaimer: english is not my native language, it lacks sophisticated phrasing, thank you for your understanding)

Humans tend to consider sex something special, sacred (religion historically used to restrict it) and as an instrument of power, trade and a social ladder.

For women, sex being scarce and restricted is vital for their social success. If sex is abundant their chances of cooperation and social development drops drastically, cause everything they do in life depends on the power of saying "yes" or "no" to someone. Without restricted sex their "empowerment ceases"

Although there are females in favor of dolls and even a few buying, the vast majority compose 90% of those supporting banning.

Years ago was the complaint that dolls were underage and fed predators. (Not true, its like saying dolls encourage abuse and rape. If anything forbidden dolls calmed predators down by keeping their fantasies in private)

The industry listened, the industry changed. But they didn't.

They don't like the fact that dolls are "permanently beautiful" . They resent beauty as an unfair competition. Before they resented young girls. In the 1960s and 1970s all men were dating 20yo cause there were no breast implants or botox and vaginas were unshaven and dense. Only the young had nice bodies.

Luckily for females... implants, botox and other "silicone analogies" put them back in the sex market until age 45/48.

They want to force males of 55yo to find a 55yo women and get sexually excited by her. A 60yo should find a 60yo female and get hard by her sensual body and so on...each his own age. A 20yo female should only date 20/21 yo boys, etc.

We must accept obesity, ugliness, assexual and uninteresting persons as sexually attractive.

"Women can buy male dolls too" and some do...
Its not representative, male dolls will never work for them cause:

a) they are not active, in sex a male must pump, take initiatives while the woman stays still. Thats why dolls suits us perfectly

b) sex is not what they are after, they want social status, money and future real estate (a house) once they dump men

Dolls are about lust, a perfect body forbidden to most, be it by age or by the unfairness of competition. With lust comes our reward to the doll translated as company, caring her, dressing and sharing photos. Possession. Yes. Owning an object of desire, a body that gives us pleasure. It doesn't need to be human, luckily for men as they are discovering

This subject can generate endless debates, it doesnt end here. Many more valid inputs to be thrown in
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Think of all the good that SILICONE has done for the gender female.

Vibrators in every purse, breast implants that put them back on the market, butt implants, lip gloss, skin filters, hair treatments... silicone is responsible, ironically, for the modern women beauty

Yet when men uses silicone to make a replica of a companion, so as to leave women in peace and not press or stalk them so much with advances, (as they request) they get offended :)
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

Dolltopsy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolltopsy »

I vaguely recall once coming across a comment regarding sex dolls/“robots” along the lines of “The dolls cannot give consent and therefore are being r*ped and are teaching men to be ra*ists.”

I don’t subscribe to this logic, but it did make me have the thought that the more advanced/ human-like sex robots get, the more certain groups are probably going to try to impose their logic on them in the form legislation or what not.

Imagine your new AI sex robot shows up and it’s programed to randomly not give consent to sex or asks/tells you not to objectify it based on certain keywords/phrases you tell it.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

I see what you mean, true, they are surely going to use consent to restrict sexual pleasure

"consent" is the weapon or tool to forbid and restrict sex even when it doesnt apply.

Do you ask for consent when you delete a drive from windows:/C ? Why do you keep a "slave" drive in your computer? Slavery is bad. Let your drive be free...

An object cannot give consent. Its just a morphology that suits their point. We should argue the opposite, that a doll always consents because its their nature, as it was women nature in the past.
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

We love that dolls are always ready and give consent, They give in our role-play fantasy, they make us believe we are adorable and irresistible... just like women feel about themselves :)
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Dolltopsy wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:07 pm I vaguely recall once coming across a comment regarding sex dolls/“robots” along the lines of “The dolls cannot give consent and therefore are being r*ped and are teaching men to be ra*ists.”

I don’t subscribe to this logic, but it did make me have the thought that the more advanced/ human-like sex robots get, the more certain groups are probably going to try to impose their logic on them in the form legislation or what not.

Imagine your new AI sex robot shows up and it’s programed to randomly not give consent to sex or asks/tells you not to objectify it based on certain keywords/phrases you tell it.
Society achieve what it wants by whatever means, lies or truth, the system get its way by applying the reason it suits them.

To say that dolls teach men to be rapists by being unable to give consent is like saying that every hollywood movie that depicts some violence is responsible for violence in society. Every little app game where you kill or smash little creatures incites violence.

When it is the opposite, fantasy is an escape goat for our energy and anxiety. It doesnt make us go and replicate those violent acts
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

Consent?? For a droid??? lol!!! A guys going to spend $12k yet has to ask for consent?? Question: do you get consent from your car before you drive it? Do you get consent from your microwave before using it? This argument is deeply flawed on so many levels, with the biggest is that it assumes that every man could possibly become a r*pist. Personally, I have no desire for a real woman what so ever. Sure, they’re beautiful but this new generation of women, hell no.. I’d rather castrate myself with a pair of chop sticks.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Castrate! Please don't attempt this with chopsticks OR ANYTHING Papasmurf 8O

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

I'm with Luiskjr in having a healthy and realistic view of objects :thumbs_up:
Respect for all living things (incl. humans) is a necessary part for a healthy society :)

INFORMATIONS