sexyrealsexdolls.com

Weight Reduction Process - For TPE dolls

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Weight Reduction Process - For TPE dolls

Post by muesky6969 »

ShadowFun wrote:7 weeks! Nice! You should be able to have/do/getinto some serious fun/damage/trouble in that amount of time. Looking forward to your experiments!
7 weeks off in the summer is the best perk of my job.. :wink: It is a good thing I don't have a laboratory, as one member said I needed. 7 weeks is a lot of time to get into so much trouble.. LOL!!!
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

So last Thursday, I did a straight drive down to Dallas and back.. It is a 3 hour drive each way, so that sucked a bit.. Good news is I was able to see and test several types of flexible and rigid foam. I purchase three different densities of expanding flexible foam and got one type of rigid foam. I am thinking for the chest cavity I may end up using the rigid foam. I just need to figure out an easy way to make a mold for the ribcage. I have some ideas but always appreciate input..

Okay, there is an issue, well there are several but one of the more pressing ones is that the chemicals to make these expanding foams are in short supply. The sale person said that the some of the foams could be on back order for as long as six months.. Holy f$%k balls!!! 8O So I will be experimenting this week, in-between making videos. But if the ones I find will work are going to be on back order, I am going to go back to carving the foam rubber inserts for E'agle and have to pick up with the weight modification with the expanding foam with the other dolls. E'agle has to get finished in the next month, as I have another cool but big project in the plans.

Again if anyone has an idea on how to make quick easy molds for the ribcage I would love to hear it. I have a plastic doll skeleton and was thinking of using the resin and cloth to make a flexible mold to pour the the foam into. The reason I want to make it flexible is so I can adjust it for the various size dolls I have. Although for Cleo hers is going to have to be made from scratch since she is so small. But for the guys I think I can make one mold.. The rigid foam is super light (less then 3lbs per cubic square foot) but really strong. It is so strong, I will need to use a cutting tool to cut it down.. So molding is my best bet..

So I will post pictures of what I find that works and doesn't.. Super excited and hopeful I can make this work..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!

deliladoll

Post by deliladoll »

I will closely follow your developments, very much appreciated.
Authorized fan of Starpery's Hedy ever since February 2021.
Transcending beauty in silicone.

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

deliladoll wrote:I will closely follow your developments, very much appreciated.
Well I don't know what the deal is but the universe is definitely not on my side about getting the weight reduction going forward. After getting back from town I went to collect eggs and found two baby chicks running around the chicken yard and some sneaky ass hens with about 30 eggs under them.. :roll: So I have been setting up the grow-out pen to stick chicks under another broody hen.. Such is the life of a farmer/doll owner.. Live creatures come before the non-living.. :|

Tomorrow, I don't have any plans in the morning so I will be getting up early before it gets too hot and start experimenting with the foam.. I will keep you all updated.

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

How did this turn out? I know it's a 2 year old post but I am very curious. I
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

INFORMATIONS