www.tayu-doll.com

Loose Vs stiff joints

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
EGPictures
Apprentice
Apprentice

Loose Vs stiff joints

Post by EGPictures »

Had a question about joints. My new Tayu has extremly stiff joints. And I'd imagine if I went with the loose joints there would be no way to pose for photography. I was hoping though for something in the middle. Anybody have issues with extremly stiff joints on a TAYU? Will they loosen up over time, and how loose are we talking?

crabstacean

Re: Loose Vs stiff joints

Post by crabstacean »

I got a 161F around a week ago and her joints are not stiff at all. Very easy to pose and move. You are the first one I hear complain about stiff joints, actually.
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

INFORMATIONS