betterlovedoll.com

Most Expensive Humanoids That Will Shock You!

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Jussi

Post by Jussi »

Robot use has risen exponentially since the 1960s, when they were primarily used for painting, welding and assembly applications in the automotive industry. Advancements in artificial intelligence, electronics, computing technology and components, such as end-effectors and sensors, have brought robots to new industries and applications. Robots are now a growing presence in countless applications, ranging from the aerospace, electrical and agriculture industries, to warehouse, food and beverage, and material technologies., there are many ways you can look at them. They’re either hell-bent on wiping out humanity or our best friends making us tea and doing the washing. But the fact is, most of that is just fantasy the tales of sci-fi movies and novels. Of course, we’ll more than likely see a day when robots are mainstream or even our equals, although that won’t happen any time soon. They’re mostly prototypes and elaborate plans put together by billion-dollar companies at this stage. However, that’s not to say robotic technology doesn’t have potential. There have been plenty of advancements made within the last few years. From intelligent humanoids to bionic limbs, here are the best bits of robotic tech. In this video, We are discussing about 8 Most expensive robots in the world :painting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AI_TAZhDtU

The Doll Man

Re: Most Expensive Humanoids That Will Shock You!

Post by The Doll Man »

Quantum Computing, 30.jpg
Quantum Computing, 30.jpg (977.14 KiB) Viewed 137 times

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Fascinating, Japan leading the way (as it did with silicone dolls decades ago
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Edit: As always too much hype mislead everyone

The only robot available for consumer sale in that List of 8 robots, "Little Sophia" the very first one, is not for sale nor has ever been released.

Announced to be released by Hanson Robotics in 2019, pre-order sales (guess they returned the money?) it was later rescheduled for release in 2022 but to my knowledge never was.

News about Hanson or Little Sophia ceased in December 2022, last facebook post, and on Twitter only vague unrelated posts lately.

This check is only on the first video example, but I guess if investigate the other seven which are all prototypes for demo or media presentations, I will find the same... just hype
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

INFORMATIONS