betterlovedoll.com

I Live With 12 Love Dolls |

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Jussi

I Live With 12 Love Dolls |

Post by Jussi »

I Live With 12 Love Dolls | TRULY

sex doll photography! Doll owner shares his home with a harem of 12 plastic women and interchangeable heads, regularly mixing-up their look by applying their make-up and dressing his dolls in a collection of outfits. The fascination with his synthetic subjects began after watching the Channel 4 sci-fi drama Humans. Unable to shake the allure,promptly purchased Sara a voluptuous blonde who boasts a 30DD bust. The former mental health nurse acknowledges he doesn’t have a physical relationship with all of his dolls, although he confesses, he is very fond of Sara,

Watch video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BffoLNa6AM

:thumbs_up:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: I Live With 12 Love Dolls |

Post by gogodolls »

Thanks for the video! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi guys, technically it is a breach of the rules to post someones real name on here and while I'm not personally too bothered as this info is obviously in the media anyway it might be a good idea to edit your post to stay within the rules. Also some of the details are out of date now as I'm 4 years older and it's not 12 dolls but about 30! Also I'm currently sharing my bed with Dora, (but don't tell Sarah!).

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Arthur1960 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:17 am ... Also some of the details are out of date now as I'm 4 years older and it's not 12 dolls but about 30! ...
I was going to write that the number of dolls mentioned was ridiculously low! :lol:

I didn't know about this documentary! Nice! :)
Pretty town, pretty dolls and everyone seems nice around here. Maybe an idea to think about to prepare for my retirement... in a few years. :wink:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

Arthur1960 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:17 am Hi guys, technically it is a breach of the rules to post someones real name on here and while I'm not personally too bothered as this info is obviously in the media anyway it might be a good idea to edit your post to stay within the rules. Also some of the details are out of date now as I'm 4 years older and it's not 12 dolls but about 30! Also I'm currently sharing my bed with Dora, (but don't tell Sarah!).
Very sorry. I didn't mean it badly. Vice versa. I appreciate you and that video. You are a trend setter and a role model for us "doll people". I think videos like this are important in many ways. Both for beginners and also for the so-called in normalization. The video, including the title, can be viewed in many places, and I think that's a good thing.
Videos like this prevent and hopefully change the still common "pervert label" if you mess around with a doll, for example taking pictures of the doll outside.. Information both here and elsewhere is an important factor in this matter. To all. Thank you :oops:

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Arthur1960 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:17 am Hi guys, technically it is a breach of the rules to post someones real name on here and while I'm not personally too bothered as this info is obviously in the media anyway it might be a good idea to edit your post to stay within the rules. Also some of the details are out of date now as I'm 4 years older and it's not 12 dolls but about 30! Also I'm currently sharing my bed with Dora, (but don't tell Sarah!).
Your at 30😳😳
I’ve got a little bit of catching up to do sir🤣🤣

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

30 is indeed a number of unparalleled experience.
Its proof of user experience.

Vendors handle hundreds of dolls but dont sleep or live with them. You do. Dont know if you thought of doing a ranking for each with pros and cons to help those one down the ladder
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Luiskjr wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:19 am ... Dont know if you thought of doing a ranking for each with pros and cons to help those one down the ladder
Pros: 30 asses and 60 tits! :onfire:
Cons: only 2 hands! :(
It's probably better than 90 hands and only 2 tits! :mrgreen:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Jussi wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:08 am
Very sorry. I didn't mean it badly. Vice versa. I appreciate you and that video. You are a trend setter and a role model for us "doll people". I think videos like this are important in many ways. Both for beginners and also for the so-called in normalization. The video, including the title, can be viewed in many places, and I think that's a good thing.
Videos like this prevent and hopefully change the still common "pervert label" if you mess around with a doll, for example taking pictures of the doll outside.. Information both here and elsewhere is an important factor in this matter. To all. Thank you :oops:
No worries, I appreciate what you say, this video was actually a few years ago and since then I've done something I think is better for the BBC in a podcast about dolls and AI.
Tighes wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:20 am
Your at 30😳😳
I’ve got a little bit of catching up to do sir🤣🤣
Ha ha, if it will help I will slow down a bit to give you the chance to catch me up. The rate that WM keep bringing out irresistible babes it shouldn't take you long! 😝
Luiskjr wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:19 am 30 is indeed a number of unparalleled experience.
Its proof of user experience.

Vendors handle hundreds of dolls but dont sleep or live with them. You do. Dont know if you thought of doing a ranking for each with pros and cons to help those one down the ladder
Hi, that's not a bad idea but I'm not particularly good at being objective when it comes to my gals as I like them all! The majority of them are out of the Jinsan factories but in the past year I have taken in dolls from SE (still Jinsan I guess), Irontech, IL, CST and Climax Doll so I'm always happy to answer any questions if someone wants to get in touch.
4891d wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:23 am
Luiskjr wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:19 am ... Dont know if you thought of doing a ranking for each with pros and cons to help those one down the ladder
Pros: 30 asses and 60 tits! :onfire:
Cons: only 2 hands! :(
It's probably better than 90 hands and only 2 tits! :mrgreen:

Ha ha 60 boobs, now there's a thought, no wonder I'm so exhausted at the end of the day! 😝

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Arthur1960 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:17 am Hi guys, technically it is a breach of the rules to post someones real name on here
Oh crap!

fiona69

Post by fiona69 »

Hadn’t seen this before, thanks for posting!
Arthur1960, thanks very much for opening up and sharing for this video! 👏🏻
Your dolls in particular, truly are works of art and we would love to see them in a mainstream magazine! Especially the lovely Dora 🥰

30 dolls! That is seriously impressive, no idea how you keep up with all that immaculate make up… and maintenance… and 60 boobs 😅

I manage to wear myself out with 2 boobs😜 😂
/Mr B & my babe
Fiona - WM 162E #266

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

As with real people, happiness is about variety

for a selected few :)
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

INFORMATIONS