realsexdoll.com

Hello

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

NME

Re: Hello

Post by NME »

Thanks for the replies, going to organize my thoughts and give a better description of what I'm looking for. Once I do, I will edit my starting post with that information.
Thea
She was built with a brain and some swagger.
A little scream, little cry, little laughter.
She's a 10, I'm a joke in my own mind.
But she still loves to dance with my punchline.

NME

Post by NME »

Seems I can only edit my most recent message, so I'll just put this here for anyone still looking. If price and wait was not a factor, would you, the members reading this, consider purchasing a real doll over the other companies? The doll is meant to be a human analog for silent companionship, so proportions and feel are the biggest factors. She will spend most of her time posed nearby, but, she needs to be able to handle all the extracurricular activities. Even though I may be blind, I am not a bull in a china shop, more like a tai chi master in my movements. I have to be, Moving aggressively is very dangerous to my environment and myself lol. I understand the benefit of stitched hair, but even though I would have difficulty placing a wig, I won't be able to tell how bad it is lol. And even though real doll may be overkill for what I really need, I think I'm the type of guy who would buy a Ferrari to get groceries.
Thea

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I place here the link to the thread of a member who makes a review of the Tayu 161 F he just received, because he describes the tactile sensations he felt with this doll.
viewtopic.php?t=165712

He has another silicone doll (an MLW 148 B, I believe), which gives him a point of comparison.
This review confirms what I've read so far about Tayu, whose dolls have the particularity to be very light but to keep a pleasant and realistic touch, according to their owners.

In this thread he talks about a Tayu 161 F (in reality it would be more like a D or E cup), but the Tayu doll that would be closest to the measurements of the Realdoll you mentioned would be the Tayu 155 B (which has a realistic and harmonious body, with breasts that remind me more of a C cup). It weighs 24 kg.
An advantage of Tayu or other brands over Real Dolls is that they can stand up. It seems to me more convenient to move and install them.

We are in the very high end of the market (but the price does not seem to be a problem for you and it is less expensive than Real Doll).
Less expensive, there is the Starpery 159 cm C or D. They also have a very nice natural body and they are light (29 kg).

Other silicone dolls that can match the measurements you gave are the SMdoll 160D and 157 C, the Zelex 155 C, the WM 158 (heavier), the Topsino 156, 157 and 158 cm, the Dollforever 160 cm, the jiusheng 158E, the CST 160 C, the Fanreal 158 B... They weigh between 22 kg and 36 kg. They all have very realistic bodies and natural silhouettes.

A very important element is the weight (in my opinion even more for someone who can't see and therefore has less possibility of catching up if there is a loss of balance). To assess my own possibilities I did tests with 14 kg cat litter bags, assembling them with tape. Two (28 kg) I can. Three (42 kg) is way too much for me especially if I have to lift it from a low point. If you can do this type of test, it will allow you to determine your comfort zone with respect to weight.

I'm trying to remember which members have both Real Dolls and others dolls you might be interested in, and I'm thinking of Mishka1965. He has a Real Doll, two Tayu, several SMdolls and more silicone dolls. I'll send him the link to this thread.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

NME

Post by NME »

4891d wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:06 pm
I place here the link to the thread of a member who makes a review of the Tayu 161 F he just received, because he describes the tactile sensations he felt with this doll.
viewtopic.php?t=165712

He has another silicone doll (an MLW 148 B, I believe), which gives him a point of comparison.
This review confirms what I've read so far about Tayu, whose dolls have the particularity to be very light but to keep a pleasant and realistic touch, according to their owners.

In this thread he talks about a Tayu 161 F (in reality it would be more like a D or E cup), but the Tayu doll that would be closest to the measurements of the Realdoll you mentioned would be the Tayu 155 B (which has a realistic and harmonious body, with breasts that remind me more of a C cup). It weighs 24 kg.
An advantage of Tayu or other brands over Real Dolls is that they can stand up. It seems to me more convenient to move and install them.

We are in the very high end of the market (but the price does not seem to be a problem for you and it is less expensive than Real Doll).
Less expensive, there is the Starpery 159 cm C or D. They also have a very nice natural body and they are light (29 kg).

Other silicone dolls that can match the measurements you gave are the SMdoll 160D and 157 C, the Zelex 155 C, the WM 158 (heavier), the Topsino 156, 157 and 158 cm, the Dollforever 160 cm, the jiusheng 158E, the CST 160 C, the Fanreal 158 B... They weigh between 22 kg and 36 kg. They all have very realistic bodies and natural silhouettes.

A very important element is the weight (in my opinion even more for someone who can't see and therefore has less possibility of catching up if there is a loss of balance). To assess my own possibilities I did tests with 14 kg cat litter bags, assembling them with tape. Two (28 kg) I can. Three (42 kg) is way too much for me especially if I have to lift it from a low point. If you can do this type of test, it will allow you to determine your comfort zone with respect to weight.

I'm trying to remember which members have both Real Dolls and others dolls you might be interested in, and I'm thinking of Michka. He has a Real Doll, two Tayu, several SMdolls and more silicone dolls. I'll send him the link to this thread.
This was amazing, thank you so much! I think as long as the doll is under 80 pounds or 36 kg I should be OK.
Thea

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Mishka responded and gave me first hand information. He is an extremely experienced owner. I will send you his full opinion by PM.

Basically, he points out the fragility of these dolls ( dents if you hit her against something, pokes on the fingers when dressing her...). And he tells me that the silicon of the Tayu is very soft, so it is also more fragile (he owns two of them).

I have the feeling that you should start with a kind of cheaper test before starting with a doll as expensive and complex to handle as a RealDoll or a Tayu. It's just my personal opinion, you'll do yours as you wish.
There would be two ways to do this kind of test:
1) buy a doll not too expensive and of equivalent weight to the RealDoll model A. A learning doll with which you can make multiple mistakes that will damage it without it being heartbreaking. Many members have done this and have written how much it helped them take better care of their dream doll afterwards. Often they have chosen a kimberdoll because of its exceptional value for money.
2) Test with a HappyDoll (realistic textile doll with a metallic skeleton, an interchangeable silicone head and a lycra skin which owners underline the pleasant and realistic touch). Its light weight - 11 kg for the 160 cm C cup model - and its more shock-resistant skin would make it a practical test model. Then it can be kept as a bed companion, or resold.

Either way, whatever you decide, it's wise to anticipate problems and plan how you'll handle them, so you don't face disappointment when your doll arrives.

NME

Post by NME »

The idea of a cheaper practice doll is beginning to seem like a smart idea. I'm moving over to the general silicone forum, so we can continue conversations there.
Thea

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

So much the better if I was able to be useful to you by sharing the information that I was able to know over the course of my readings and by allowing you to gather the opinion of an expert in dolls. :)
I wish you good research on the doll that will suit you best at first.

If your research leads you to look at several types of dolls, put your new thread in "Dolls in general" rather than on the subforum dedicated only to silicone. That won't prevent you from also talking about silicone dolls in this thread.

INFORMATIONS