www.wmdolls.com

166C with head #273- About to pull the trigger

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Polymer amour
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 166C with head #273- About to pull the trigger

Post by Polymer amour »

Wow, this model looks incredible. I always thought C cup was small but with this body they're perfect.

IRL I've liked bigger curvier girls for so long.

However, since getting a Kimberdoll I'm moving more towards more petite, slim but curvy girls.

James
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by James »

SHEIN has good options, got to extra strain their clothes as I bought an item from them that ended up staining (in spots) my doll. Nothing that won't wear out in time I think, but still. Most of the recommendations I have seen (and have started following) have been to keep the colors light to avoid staining. Got a light pink sports bra and other items that work wonderfully. Also, in regard to oiling: when mine first arrived I didn't need to oil her, but I did take the time to thoroughly clean her and powder her. Made her skin go from tacky, sticky, to silky smooth. Using the makeup brushed to apply it (while messy) made such a profound difference in the ease of application.

Still trying to find a way to get the implanted synthetic hair to be more manageable as it gets tangled easily.

Ferndog86
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ferndog86 »

What a beauty! Congratulations!
How good is her LHP doggystyle?

Upandcomer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Upandcomer »

Mr Crumpets wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:43 am Good to see you got the 166C #273 as well - a very popular model.

I also got mine through (and did a review here and on the retailer website) TDF Vendor, Sex Dolls Australia.

Sadly, I ended up 'disposing' of "Annie Crumpets" as I hadn't taken good care of her. Mainly, TPE tears in multiple places and stretched fingers as I rolled her a few times instead of lifting her (the weight takes some getting used to). I also stained her as I didn't wash the clothes before putting them on her - all rookie mistakes.

When looking for clothes, especially something cheap and in the smaller sizes, I recommend trying SHEIN. They now send to Australia, and found I could get a heap of lingerie, swimwear and clothes for her for just over $100 AUD.

Good luck and have fun ;)
So sorry to hear about Annie! I did read through your thread for her 🙁
I’ve been extra careful with Maddie so far, after reading the forums on the do’s and don’ts while I awaited her arrival I’ve been trying to put every thing i read into practice to hopefully keep her in tip top shape for years to come.

I found Sex Dolls Australia really good, would recommend for any Aussies looking to get a doll.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned while reading through the forums is about the quick dry sticks. I received 2 of them with Maddie and they work so well, she’s all dry inside in a matter of minutes. I saw aquarium pumps mentioned a lot for drying, but hadn’t found one suitable before her arrival and knew she had 1 quick dry stick coming with her so waited to see how well it worked (second was an unexpected surprise in the box)

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

166c with a #273….what a perfect combination❤️❤️

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

dparson wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:41 am Thanks! Just another data point for you, I never oil my dolls and just prefer a flat (non-glossy) look as shown in those pictures I posted. Some people oil dry spots (spots where the TPE begins to lose elasticity) maybe once every 6-12 months. New TPE has plenty of oil and is very elastic and not dried out.
What type of oil is that? Baby oil? Is it safe? Thanks

Upandcomer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Upandcomer »

TannerB1313 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:40 pm
dparson wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:41 am Thanks! Just another data point for you, I never oil my dolls and just prefer a flat (non-glossy) look as shown in those pictures I posted. Some people oil dry spots (spots where the TPE begins to lose elasticity) maybe once every 6-12 months. New TPE has plenty of oil and is very elastic and not dried out.
What type of oil is that? Baby oil? Is it safe? Thanks
Yea it’s baby oil, I read a few threads here on the forum about using it as mineral oil is meant to be good for the TPE, in moderation of course. Just be aware baby oil is also good for removing stains and can remove the realistic body painting (nipple colouring etc)

INFORMATIONS