www.sino-doll.com

Are the anal and vagina tunnels connected?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Silicone Lover

Are the anal and vagina tunnels connected?

Post by Silicone Lover »

I've noticed today that after using a douche to squirt water into the anal tunnel that the vagina tunnel which was dry ended up wet too.

Are they meant to be connected? Or have I accidentally made a hole at the end of one of the tunnels and that has now made them connected?

When using the douche in the anal cavity sometimes a lot of the water will spray out and upwards, so I guess some could have got into the vagina entrance, but I can't see it being enough to make the vaginal tunnel totally wet all the way to the end of it.

Now that I've dried both tunnels and sticking my finger down to the ends of them it doesn't feel as though there is a hole there, so if there is a hole it must be very small.
My Valentina Girl: viewtopic.php?f=586&t=142813
My makeup enhanced Busty Aichan: viewtopic.php?f=101&t=144593

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Are the anal and vagina tunnels connected?

Post by seagull »

Try the following contact link to Sino doll
https://www.sino-doll.com/contact-us_d4

EMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EMH »

Silicone Lover wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:44 amAre they meant to be connected?
No that I am aware of. I've never seen such a feature neither on their website, nor any vendor website.
As far as I know, only Tayu offers such a feature on their 148D+ body, and I remember reading somewhere they've admitted it wasn't very popular.
"According to Starfleet medical research, intercourse with Borg love dolls can cause severe skin irritation. Perhaps you'd like an analgesic cream?"

Silicone Lover

Post by Silicone Lover »

Well I tried the douche again in the anus hole and put my finger over the pussy hole, and the pussy hole still ended up wet inside, so there must be a hole at the back of the anus tunnel.

When drying her when using a rod with material covering it in the past I really don't think I pushed it that hard into the tunnel. As soon as I felt quite a bit of resistance I didn't push it any further. So I really don't think that that could've caused a hole. The only other thing is that when using the douche, I will put it in as far as it will go and then squirt the water in. Could the force of the water cause a hole in the back of the tunnel? I guess it could if the silicone is really thin down there.

Maybe it's just a manufacturing defect?

I really hope it doesn't cause any problems.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

When you can get an endoscope (waterproof one) in there, then you will see where a bit of Silpoxy needs to be applied once it's thoroughly dry :)

Silicone Lover

Post by Silicone Lover »

I have been thinking of getting an endoscope so I can see exactly where the hole is and how big it is. Do you know of any way of getting the Silpoxy down there?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Until you are certain that the water is not leaking into the body cavity and then down into the vagina/anus, I would stop putting water under pressure up there.

Getting silpoxy or permatex to the wound is easily done with either a Speculum from Amazon/ebay or a smooth (SMOOTH!) length of PVC/tubing. Once you have visual access, long tweezers/forceps or a really long q-tip or even a long artists paint brush will help you spread the repair material.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Silicone Lover

Post by Silicone Lover »

I got an endoscope today, I put it into both tunnels and I cannot see a hole anywhere, it just looks like there's no hole there. So I've got no idea how I'm going to fix it.

I guess for lube and water to seep into one tunnel from another the hole must be in the ceiling of the butt tunnel and the floor of the vagina tunnel connecting them both, who knows how far down the tunnels the hole is.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

1) post the endscope image of the end of the tunnels, I'll show you the holes.
2)place a dildo or even better a flashlight up her ass and the endoscope in her cootchie. If there is a cross channel entrance it will be easier to find.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Not as simple as a bike tire puncture where air flow can be felt :(

Silicone Lover

Post by Silicone Lover »

RevJack wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:24 pm 1) post the endscope image of the end of the tunnels, I'll show you the holes.
2)place a dildo or even better a flashlight up her ass and the endoscope in her cootchie. If there is a cross channel entrance it will be easier to find.
Hi RJ thanks for the help. I can't take any pics at the moment as I don't have a card. I will try putting a torch up her ass and the endoscope (I think it might be a borescope actually) up her pussy.

I've got some other ideas too.
seagull wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:02 pm Not as simple as a bike tire puncture where air flow can be felt :(
I know, and using the endoscope/borescope is very difficult as well. Sometimes the end with the camera can twist around so I don't know which way is up, and often the camera just digs into the wall of the tunnel so then I can't see anything, and trying to move it so it's looking directly down the tunnel again is really difficult. It's really frustrating to use.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Yup, can be frustrating, mine has quite a firm gooseneck, makes it a bit easier but which way is up, no idea :roll:

Silicone Lover

Post by Silicone Lover »

Great news, there is no hole! When I had my finger in the vagina tunnel to try and see where it gets wet when squirting water into the anal tunnel, the tunnel stayed dry.

When looking closely when squirting water into the anal tunnel I could see quite a lot of water going up against the silicone between the two tunnel entrances and going into the vagina entrance.

Finality
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Finality »

I just received a Starpery doll, and right out of the box, cleaned her up. I seen water leaking out the vagina while I was pumping it into the anal hole to wash it for the first time (using a hand pump-action vaginal irrigator). When pumping water in the vagina, it all leaked back out the vagina, but it looked like it was coming out the vagina when I was pumping it in the anus. The anal hole is very tight and gripped the vaginal irrigator's insertion nozzle so no water could easily come back out the same hole.

This brought me here to see if anyone else has experienced a leak or determine if there is a connection between the two love holes. Having not even used the doll yet, I wondered if it was defective or if the two holes somehow were one long "U" to make cleaning easier. I think I'll take the advice I seen regarding the endoscope and check if they are one long "U" or if there is an issue.
Thanks for your posts.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Best do as revjack recommends!
Only thing I can add is that depending how big your hand is ,you can lube up your hand with mineral oil and reach into her vagina and feel for any holes .
With the tpe " meat " stretched any tiny hole will be much easier to find.

INFORMATIONS