www.wmdolls.com

166C with head #273- About to pull the trigger

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Upandcomer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 166C with head #273- About to pull the trigger

Post by Upandcomer »

I also ordered some TPE glue and stain remover which should arrive around the same time as her, spoke to the retailer and he’s also putting in a TPE block for testing and repairs.

James
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by James »

As for the conversion, it should be 78cm, not sure exactly off the top of my head what the size would be in AUS sizes. The sizes I listed were US measurements though if that helps for figuring it out.

bsc2

Post by bsc2 »

Upandcomer wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:40 am Hello all,
I’ve been looking at getting myself a doll and have decided on the 166C with head #273, I’ve spoken to the retailer and recieved some photos. Am about to pull the trigger and make the purchase. I’ve been quite hesitant for multiple reasons which I’m sure you can all relate to. Seeing how happy you all are with your 166c’s and reaching out to the retailer and seeing the photos there was no turning back, I’m already smitten Haha. Unable to post pictures yet as I’m still a newbie 🙂

She comes fully upgraded, with shrug shoulders and double hinge joints, enhanced mouth, gel breasts, articulated fingers, standing feet and skin art. I know I have a lot to learn, but am excited to do so!
Is yours TPE / the new 166c Silicone? Looks good to me.

Upandcomer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Upandcomer »

bsc2 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:14 am
I’ve been looking at getting myself a doll and have decided on the 166C with head #273, I’ve spoken to the retailer and recieved some photos. Am about to pull the trigger and make the purchase. I’ve been quite hesitant for multiple reasons which I’m sure you can all relate to. Seeing how happy you all are with your 166c’s and reaching out to the retailer and seeing the photos there was no turning back, I’m already smitten Haha. Unable to post pictures yet as I’m still a newbie 🙂

She comes fully upgraded, with shrug shoulders and double hinge joints, enhanced mouth, gel breasts, articulated fingers, standing feet and skin art. I know I have a lot to learn, but am excited to do so!
Yea she’s TPE.
Think I’ve settled on the name Maddison, or Maddi for short 🙂
She should be arriving in roughly 5 days. (Refreshing the tracking info hourly haha)

Upandcomer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Upandcomer »

James wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:28 am As for the conversion, it should be 78cm, not sure exactly off the top of my head what the size would be in AUS sizes. The sizes I listed were US measurements though if that helps for figuring it out.
Thanks, I found in another thread from a fellow Aussie size 6 seems to be the go to for clothing when numbered, he mentioned a size 8 wireless bra, so will give a set of those a try and go from there.

Upandcomer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Upandcomer »

Upandcomer wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:23 pm
James wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:28 am As for the conversion, it should be 78cm, not sure exactly off the top of my head what the size would be in AUS sizes. The sizes I listed were US measurements though if that helps for figuring it out.
Thanks, I found in another thread from a fellow Aussie size 6 seems to be the go to for clothing when numbered, he mentioned a size 8 wireless bra, so will give a set of those a try and go from there.
Went for another shop and done a google to find that a US 30C is a 8C in Aus. Wasn’t anything in white that size that suited what I was after. (Sticking to white for now since I can’t wash them before she arrives to test the sizing etc in case I need to return them)

So got a size 8 sports bra and some size 6 Panties, a really nice hooded fluffy bath robe, some fleece socks and some cute shorts and a nice top. Should be everything I need to get started at least 🙂

bsc2

Post by bsc2 »

Upandcomer wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:21 pm
bsc2 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:14 am

Yea she’s TPE.
Think I’ve settled on the name Maddison, or Maddi for short 🙂
She should be arriving in roughly 5 days. (Refreshing the tracking info hourly haha)
Thanks, would welcome to see more pics at different angles. And some standing ones too! The breasts look fuller than a C perhaps due to GEL

Upandcomer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Upandcomer »

Thanks, would welcome to see more pics at different angles. And some standing ones too! The breasts look fuller than a C perhaps due to GEL
Yea I’ve read here in the forum that gel takes them up a size, so they are more likely to be a D, not complaining one bit 😂

There will be many photos taken once she arrives for sure 🙂

Upandcomer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Upandcomer »

Maddie just arrived a few hours a go!
We are just getting her all cleaned up and getting to know one another, will get some photos shortly 🤩

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

A good choice. I too have a crush on 273 girls. Post more pictures. likes to look at them. :D
Have a nice time with your new girl :thumbs_up:

dparson

Post by dparson »

Upandcomer wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:44 am Maddie just arrived a few hours a go!
We are just getting her all cleaned up and getting to know one another, will get some photos shortly 🤩
Congrats, hope you love it!

Could you add a picture of the gel filled breasts to this comparison picture?
Attachments
166C left and 164D right
166C left and 164D right
bo.jpg (199.21 KiB) Viewed 417 times

Upandcomer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Upandcomer »

dparson wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:40 pm
Upandcomer wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:44 am Maddie just arrived a few hours a go!
Congrats, hope you love it!

Could you add a picture of the gel filled breasts to this comparison picture?
Getting her all oiled up (Had a few dry patches)
This count? 😊
A0EE9B7D-F627-46DB-AD0C-775CA490B393.jpeg
A0EE9B7D-F627-46DB-AD0C-775CA490B393.jpeg (2.32 MiB) Viewed 378 times

dparson

Post by dparson »

Thanks! Just another data point for you, I never oil my dolls and just prefer a flat (non-glossy) look as shown in those pictures I posted. Some people oil dry spots (spots where the TPE begins to lose elasticity) maybe once every 6-12 months. New TPE has plenty of oil and is very elastic and not dried out.

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

Jussi wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:22 am

A good choice. I too have a crush on 273 girls. Post more pictures. likes to look at them. :D
Have a nice time with your new girl :thumbs_up:
Super Beautiful WM Doll/Angel Kiss 165cm 273 Head GIRL Video!... :thumbs_up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZIofVObdrE
Attachments
Super Beautiful
Super Beautiful
273H.jpg (158.69 KiB) Viewed 352 times

Mr Crumpets
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr Crumpets »

Good to see you got the 166C #273 as well - a very popular model.

I also got mine through (and did a review here and on the retailer website) TDF Vendor, Sex Dolls Australia.

Sadly, I ended up 'disposing' of "Annie Crumpets" as I hadn't taken good care of her. Mainly, TPE tears in multiple places and stretched fingers as I rolled her a few times instead of lifting her (the weight takes some getting used to). I also stained her as I didn't wash the clothes before putting them on her - all rookie mistakes.

When looking for clothes, especially something cheap and in the smaller sizes, I recommend trying SHEIN. They now send to Australia, and found I could get a heap of lingerie, swimwear and clothes for her for just over $100 AUD.

Good luck and have fun ;)

INFORMATIONS