realsexdoll.com

Clothing sizes

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Clothing sizes

Post by Alexio1203 »

Hi there all.
Would anybody have a clue as to the clothing sizes and footwear for a WM168A sculpt or any links to this. Would be grateful for any info.

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Clothing sizes

Post by Davidh »

I buy most of my girls clothes from Shein, they have a very good guide with each item as to the measurements and size to buy. I have 5 dolls all of varying sizes and have always found the clothes, underwear and lingerie I buy from Shein fits well.
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

Davidh wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:32 am I buy most of my girls clothes from Shein, they have a very good guide with each item as to the measurements and size to buy. I have 5 dolls all of varying sizes and have always found the clothes, underwear and lingerie I buy from Shein fits well.
I'd agree with that. Having exact measurements on each item is very helpful. And they have very good sales. Just be aware that the quality on some items are iffy. The swimwear was excellent. But we have several fuzzy sweaters that are VERY delicate and need to be hand washed. Not sure if they would stand up to human wear and tear, but work just fine for our dolls.
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

Stch10

Post by Stch10 »

The others are correct. Shein is great for doll clothes.

The only thing I can add is that Shein has a stretchiness rating for most clothes. I've had really good luck with anything that has the maximum stretch. This is assuming you are after a tight-fitting look that shows off your doll's curves.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Alexio1203, do you have your doll yet :?: If not I would recommend you wait until she arrives. There is nothing like measuring your doll and picking clothes to fit her. All you need is a soft fabric tape measure, don't try and use a metal DIY tape measure, they don't bend well and the sharp edge can cut your doll. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alexio1203 »

Thanks for all your help. I took a look at SHEIN and found their clothing sizing great and good value too. I have not got my dolls yet. I have ordered to WM 168 A cups in differing skin tones and customisations with extra heads eyes and wigs. Going to be a long wait for them me thinks as my ebony doll has not got a tracking number yet and my tan doll I’m still waiting for photos from WM. Some really good advice concerning measuring etc. appreciated.

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alexio1203 »

Davidh wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:32 am I buy most of my girls clothes from Shein, they have a very good guide with each item as to the measurements and size to buy. I have 5 dolls all of varying sizes and have always found the clothes, underwear and lingerie I buy from Shein fits well.
Thanks. Have been buying clothes from SHEIN since your recommendation and they are great.

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alexio1203 »

AtomicPunk wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:40 am
I'd agree with that. Having exact measurements on each item is very helpful. And they have very good sales. Just be aware that the quality on some items are iffy. The swimwear was excellent. But we have several fuzzy sweaters that are VERY delicate and need to be hand washed. Not sure if they would stand up to human wear and tear, but work just fine for our dolls.
Thanks for your advice

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alexio1203 »

Stch10 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:09 pm The others are correct. Shein is great for doll clothes.

The only thing I can add is that Shein has a stretchiness rating for most clothes. I've had really good luck with anything that has the maximum stretch. This is assuming you are after a tight-fitting look that shows off your doll's curves.
Thanks so much

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Davidh »

Alexio1203 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:12 pm
Thanks. Have been buying clothes from SHEIN since your recommendation and they are great.
Thanks Alexio👍
Happy you found my advice helpful, what the forum is all about.
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

INFORMATIONS