sexyrealsexdolls.com

Implants removal .

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Implants removal .

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Did your girl come with hard boobs?
Solid they say.
You can remove the implant ( I'll call it that because I think it best describes them)
Basically Inside about an inch under the surface there is these balls of gooey tpe that fills a void in each breast.
I've removed them in both my girls but I've found with Mia, the absolute least invasive way to do it!
I took a sharpened wood dowel, ( my wife uses them for something to do with gel nails, it was handy but turns out works really well)
And poked into her nipple about an Inch or two deep .
Then using a syringe, I injected air ,about 250ml.
Then I used lube on my pointer finger and thumb to slip into the hole in the nipple.
I was able after a few attempts to pinch enough of the implant and pull it through enough to use my dry hand to get a decent grip on the exposed piece .
Then it was slow gentle tugging moving it back and forth and in circles as I pulled until it all came out !
Then the same for the other one .

Why do this ?
Hollow boobs are so much softer and move alot closer to real ones .
Not the same but better than solid or "implanted".

With the implants removed, you can experiment with inflating boobs bigger with air or water.
But I haven't gotten that far yet.

Removing the implant is a massive improvement
Already ,so I may enjoy these for a while still.

Here is Mia, showing you her removed implants.
20230407_214920.jpg
20230407_214920.jpg (2.66 MiB) Viewed 277 times

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Implants removal .

Post by RevJack »

Anastasia,
I am fascinated by this. Please tell me Mia's maker, and confirm if she was sold with "solid" or "gel" breasts.
I have never en countered an implant in a solid breasted doll before, but I believe my solid breast experience is limited to WM, OR, XES, and AiBei.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

RevJack wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:08 am Anastasia,
I am fascinated by this. Please tell me Mia's maker, and confirm if she was sold with "solid" or "gel" breasts.
I have never en countered an implant in a solid breasted doll before, but I believe my solid breast experience is limited to WM, OR, XES, and AiBei.

Reverend Jack
I wish I could .
I got her as a used doll .
But the seller said he purchased her from cutesexdolls.com.

Anastasia was definitely a cheap knock off doll but even she had them.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

I did surgery on one of my girls (WM) a while back (...solid to hollow breasts! :twisted: ) and there was no such ball inside the body...the TPE was solid deep inside! :whistle:

But I fully agree with you... hollow breast is so much more realistic! :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

gogodolls wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:49 am I did surgery on one of my girls (WM) a while back (...solid to hollow breasts! :twisted: ) and there was no such ball inside the body...the TPE was solid deep inside! :whistle:

But I fully agree with you... hollow breast is so much more realistic! :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:

That's interesting,
I wonder if it's the bustier dolls then ,
That would be good information to be able to know what dolls have it and which don't.

The way you cut your girls boob is how I first discovered them in Anastasia.
download/file.php?id=1077434&mode=view

INFORMATIONS