www.irontechdoll.com

Full silicone doll - Celine 160cm

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
WithlovefromBelgium

Full silicone doll - Celine 160cm

Post by WithlovefromBelgium »

She is on her way from China to Belgium with a stop at Eurodolls in The Netherlands. Then she will be dropped off at our house where the other girls are waiting on her in mid-March. As soon as she arrives the unbox photos will follow together with her first photos in Belgium. We will name her Rihanna in Belgium. :glou: :angel:

The adventures of my girls: viewtopic.php?t=157070

Lingerie party:
viewtopic.php?t=157070&start=1699

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Full silicone doll - 160cm

Post by -Ragnar66- »

WithlovefromBelgium wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:23 pm She is on her way from China to Belgium with a stop at Eurodolls in The Netherlands. Then she will be dropped off at our house where the other girls are waiting on her in mid-March. As soon as she arrives the unbox photos will follow together with her first photos in Belgium. We will name her Rihanna in Belgium. :glou: :angel:

Lovely! :whistle: I´d wish I´d your income, lol :lol: ...but congrats! Looking forward to her pics then (hopefully) soon! 8) :glou:

WithlovefromBelgium

-Ragnar66- wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:15 pm
Lovely! :whistle: I´d wish I´d your income, lol :lol: ...but congrats! Looking forward to her pics then (hopefully) soon! 8) :glou:
The choice was a summer vacation this year or this lady. I let my heart choose. In my mind I am now with her on a cruise from China to Rotterdam :glou:
She will arrive by mid-March. :multi: :angel:

Lingerie party:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

WithlovefromBelgium wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:03 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:15 pm
The choice was a summer vacation this year or this lady. I let my heart choose. In my mind I am now with her on a cruise from China to Rotterdam :glou:
She will arrive by mid-March. :multi: :angel:
Yeah, understand. :) Anyway, not the best time for vacations for various reasons. So good choice! 8) .. 2 weeks waiting ain´t much. So fingers crossed for her safe arrival then! :glou:

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Full silicone doll - Celine 160cm

Post by 4891d »

Good luck with the wait.
I look forward to seeing the pictures after he arrives. :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

WithlovefromBelgium

Thank you Irontech and Eurodolls. The love doll arrived well and is already joining the other girls. :glou: :multi: :angel:

Lingerie party:

WithlovefromBelgium

Rihanna how she arrived in the box.

(I always cut a piece of cardboard from the box to make it easier to get the love doll in and out.)

After a long journey, a drink tastes good to her.

Lingerie party:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

WithlovefromBelgium wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:16 pm Rihanna how she arrived in the box.

(I always cut a piece of cardboard from the box to make it easier to get the love doll in and out.)

After a long journey, a drink tastes good to her.

Congrats! Rihanna is a wonderful family addition of yours! :) One question though: Why do you pull your gals hairs so deep down the face? Is wigs too large? Cheers :glou:

WithlovefromBelgium

-Ragnar66- wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:04 pm
Congrats! Rihanna is a wonderful family addition of yours! :) One question though: Why do you pull your gals hairs so deep down the face? Is wigs too large? Cheers :glou:
The wigs fit perfectly, they are lifelike dolls, the wigs were bought in professional stores where real woman shop. But when I was with a real African woman 7 years ago, I liked better with her that the forehead was not too bald. I think from that philosophy that's why I put the wigs on like that with my dolls. But thank you for your comment. I may switch a bit in the future. In these pictures the wigs are a little more to the back on the forehead.

Lingerie party:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

WithlovefromBelgium wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:47 pm
-Ragnar66- wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:04 pm
The wigs fit perfectly, they are lifelike dolls, the wigs were bought in professional stores where real woman shop. But when I was with a real African woman 7 years ago, I liked better with her that the forehead was not too bald. I think from that philosophy that's why I put the wigs on like that with my dolls. But thank you for your comment. I may switch a bit in the future. In these pictures the wigs are a little more to the back on the forehead.

Thanks. I just asked out of curiosity. 8) Matter of taste then. Interestingly my taste is quite the opposite. I find higher hairlines more sexy and attractive, on Africans quite particularly. But there´s many caucasians where I like it very much too. But for dolls it´s rather difficult to apply, cause heads are usually bits too small and wigs are made for humans in most cases. So one can´t get that high hairline looks all to easily. At least not without taking some measures. I´d just ordered IT Penny head (African ethnicity), though in Tan skin color (for body match of course). I´ll then make related hairline and wig experiments with her. Think her head is somewhat undersize as well, but I have some well suited human hair wigs for her that should assure a good fit in any case. :glou:

WithlovefromBelgium

-Ragnar66- wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:07 pm
Thanks. I just asked out of curiosity. 8) Matter of taste then. Interestingly my taste is quite the opposite. I find higher hairlines more sexy and attractive, on Africans quite particularly. But there´s many caucasians where I like it very much too. But for dolls it´s rather difficult to apply, cause heads are usually bits too small and wigs are made for humans in most cases. So one can´t get that high hairline looks all to easily. At least not without taking some measures. I´d just ordered IT Penny head (African ethnicity), though in Tan skin color (for body match of course). I´ll then make related hairline and wig experiments with her. Think her head is somewhat undersize as well, but I have some well suited human hair wigs for her that should assure a good fit in any case. :glou:
This full silicone Irontech head of this doll has a large head. My other full silicone Irontech head of the previous doll also has a large head. And dark Jennifer also has a good fitting head. All three are beautiful heads that fit well with wigs made for women.

Lingerie party:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

WithlovefromBelgium wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:34 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:07 pm
This full silicone Irontech head of this doll has a large head. My other full silicone Irontech head of the previous doll also has a large head. And dark Jennifer also has a good fitting head. All three are beautiful heads that fit well with wigs made for women.
Thanks, yes that´s my overall impression as well. IronTech is among the few that offer both mature size (?) and looking doll heads. 8) Not all manufacturers understand that "western" tastes are much more diverse than in asian and other world spheres maybe. I guess every country/region has a certain bias towards women/doll looks and women role in society generally. Would be interesting to know if any such statistics exist. I´m personally into women that express self-awareness (as character and sexual), power, humor, all what makes a "modern" nowadays western woman. That I imaginatively transfer to my dolls and their role in my life, as well as for photo shooting. :D

Have you measured your gals head circumference btw? I´m interested in sort of that info generally, also since I don´t know of any manufacturer who gives that particular info on their websites and shops. :glou:

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

:glou:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

WithlovefromBelgium

-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:43 am
Thanks, yes that´s my overall impression as well. IronTech is among the few that offer both mature size (?) and looking doll heads. 8) Not all manufacturers understand that "western" tastes are much more diverse than in asian and other world spheres maybe. I guess every country/region has a certain bias towards women/doll looks and women role in society generally. Would be interesting to know if any such statistics exist. I´m personally into women that express self-awareness (as character and sexual), power, humor, all what makes a "modern" nowadays western woman. That I imaginatively transfer to my dolls and their role in my life, as well as for photo shooting. :D

Have you measured your gals head circumference btw? I´m interested in sort of that info generally, also since I don´t know of any manufacturer who gives that particular info on their websites and shops. :glou:
For me, it is also important for a love doll girl to have personality. She can only have that if she complies with what you say. Measuring the heads is going too far for me, though. The most important thing there must be a click between you and the head of your love doll girl and the wigs she wear must be fit nicely. A click that is more than sex. She must also give the impression in daily life, to be that real woman in the world of love dolls. And the previous full silicone head that has been with me for 3 months has on the feel the same size as the last new one, it is just a feeling, but the feeling with the new one is well and comfortable and that's important for me. Like you said, they are a nice addition to my other love dolls at home. I have to be honest, my expensive Irontech love dolls come from Eurodolls. I am a good customer there. They don't sell junk to me. And the previous full silicone head so I already knew it was good. Going to buy somewhere on the internet, specifically a head that has to fit your ideal world, ok, then measuring is nice. I wish you good luck in the search for this and maybe just ask Irontech. I also have some love dolls with smaller heads. I know how to make them beautiful and the feeling with them is also excellent because there is a klick between the doll and me. There have also been a few heads in the past that didn't click. Bought on Aliexpress. I have therefore replaced this one with others that did click and I am very satisfied with it. Now I have 14 lucky love dolls where I like every girl in her presence.

Lingerie party:

WithlovefromBelgium

A new photo of Rihanna at home, she also loves Paris:

Lingerie party:

INFORMATIONS