sanhuiofficial.com

Will the "hard" feet be enough?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
hardwiguy

Will the "hard" feet be enough?

Post by hardwiguy »

Hey Sanhui people and lovers,

I'm almost 100% sold on the new AIO 145 #8 doll, but there's one question that has been lingering for me: its' about feet! Ideally, I'd like to be able to take my doll into the shower with me for cleaning her up, but I know from reading that it's a very bad idea to take a doll with standing bolts in the feet into the shower for rusting reasons. So I'm trying to decide between 2 of Sanhui's options: Standing feet with removable caps, and "hard feet standing without bolts". I don't plan on having my doll stand for extended periods of time, this would mainly be for cleaning purposes and the occasional short stand. I assume that the "hard feet" would be fine in the shower, but I'm unsure of the standing feet with removable caps-- are those caps water-tight or just for aesthetics?

Thanks in advance for any advice/experience!

ColdWaffles

Re: Will the "hard" feet be enough?

Post by ColdWaffles »

hardwiguy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:08 pm Hey Sanhui people and lovers,

I'm almost 100% sold on the new AIO 145 #8 doll, but there's one question that has been lingering for me: its' about feet! Ideally, I'd like to be able to take my doll into the shower with me for cleaning her up, but I know from reading that it's a very bad idea to take a doll with standing bolts in the feet into the shower for rusting reasons. So I'm trying to decide between 2 of Sanhui's options: Standing feet with removable caps, and "hard feet standing without bolts". I don't plan on having my doll stand for extended periods of time, this would mainly be for cleaning purposes and the occasional short stand. I assume that the "hard feet" would be fine in the shower, but I'm unsure of the standing feet with removable caps-- are those caps water-tight or just for aesthetics?

Those removable caps are used to support the dolls weight on the skeleton/bolts/caps instead of the silicone on the feet, which protects the silicone. They are not water-tight so you should not get water inside of the feet holes. The hard standing feet option doesn't have an entry hole for water to go into the skeleton of the doll so it should be okay getting it wet. Great choice on the 145-#8 as I have ordered that doll and am hoping for it to be as good as the youtube review I saw of it

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

ColdWaffles wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:31 pm

Those removable caps are used to support the dolls weight on the skeleton/bolts/caps instead of the silicone on the feet, which protects the silicone. They are not water-tight so you should not get water inside of the feet holes. The hard standing feet option doesn't have an entry hole for water to go into the skeleton of the doll so it should be okay getting it wet. Great choice on the 145-#8 as I have ordered that doll and am hoping for it to be as good as the youtube review I saw of it
Thanks for that info-- I had a feeling someone would say something like that. Sounds like I'll be doing the hard standing feet option!

JediMaster
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JediMaster »

One thing to consider is if you store the lady standing. The hard-no bolt standing option can have issues with long term standing from what I've been told and read.
Zelex 170 Insp.
Sage (GE07)

Sanhui 158D Silicone
Ivy (32) Bryony (7)

WM163C
Aspen (163) Willow (56)

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

ColdWaffles wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:31 pm

Thanks for responding, yes, the caps are not water-tight, they're used to prevent the bolts from scratching the floor. Hard feet can be a very good choice, we just need to make sure the doll doesn't stand for too long.

Mike.

sopwithcamel13
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sopwithcamel13 »

I ordered the 156 cm doll with the hard silcone feet option and the enhanced mouth option and took delivery of it yesterday. I am not a happy camper. The hard feet are just plain ugly and the enhanced mouth lips are cracking in one corner after just some gentle up and down movements. I also got the tanned skin, I think color #4, and in person it appears to be overall more greenish than tanned. The doll also came with two small holes on one of her shoulders. Anyway, I know that a lot of people here love their Sanhui doll, but I don't like what I ordered. I should have stayed with TPE dolls, but this was my mistake. On a positive note, I have received good customer service from Mike and appreciate that at least.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

sopwithcamel13 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:03 am I ordered the 156 cm doll with the hard silcone feet option and the enhanced mouth option and took delivery of it yesterday. I am not a happy camper. The hard feet are just plain ugly and the enhanced mouth lips are cracking in one corner after just some gentle up and down movements. I also got the tanned skin, I think color #4, and in person it appears to be overall more greenish than tanned. The doll also came with two small holes on one of her shoulders. Anyway, I know that a lot of people here love their Sanhui doll, but I don't like what I ordered. I should have stayed with TPE dolls, but this was my mistake. On a positive note, I have received good customer service from Mike and appreciate that at least.
Let's see some images of the shoulder and color issues. We can't hold SanHui or any manufacturer responsible unless we bring these issues into the light and demand better.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

sopwithcamel13
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sopwithcamel13 »

New Sanhui doll that came with the shoulder holes you see here. (if the picture came through) Not a big deal, and fixable...but still? I also do not like the dark tan option color. Subjectively perhaps, it looked better in the photos than in person. Overall, it looks too greenish to me compared to other tanned dolls I am familiar with. Anyway
Shoulder holes were there after when the doll was unpacked.
Shoulder holes were there after when the doll was unpacked.
DSC_0004.JPG (1.56 MiB) Viewed 735 times
....Disappointed in the defects in the shoulder and how the enhanced mouth option, that I got, was not worth it..seems easily breakable and fragile... Positive, overall, for looks, but I ever splurge again, it is back to a TPE doll

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Those shoulder "holes" are casting defects, where the silicone sank into the joints. SANHUI should offer you some compensation for that, it really should have been caught in QA.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

sopwithcamel13
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sopwithcamel13 »

...Interesting...first silicone doll...all previously were TPE....never had one TPE delivered with any obvious defects...just for the money I spent on the doll, well past the price of a good TPE doll, I was expecting a lot more...I read a lot of good reviews of Sanhui, so that was a big reason to buy from them directly...anyway...the compensation idea is a good one...butI don't know... I got the doll, they got the money, and they know I 'm not going to send it back..

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

SanHui is a good company and they tend to stand behind their products. Email them here on TDF, include the picture. Provide a picture of the mouth as well.

Mynameissss

Post by Mynameissss »

Thats 2 Sanhui in a month posted on the forum about defects happening. I got a Sanhui on the way and hope it doesnt have issues. My first doll i got (not a sanhui) has a few of those same kinda dents in a few spots.

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

sopwithcamel13 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:55 am New Sanhui doll that came with the shoulder holes you see here. (if the picture came through) Not a big deal, and fixable...but still? I also do not like the dark tan option color. Subjectively perhaps, it looked better in the photos than in person. Overall, it looks too greenish to me compared to other tanned dolls I am familiar with. AnywayDSC_0004.JPG....Disappointed in the defects in the shoulder and how the enhanced mouth option, that I got, was not worth it..seems easily breakable and fragile... Positive, overall, for looks, but I ever splurge again, it is back to a TPE doll
Sanhui has made me a happy camper with our resolution for my doll so I dont doubt that you can work something out with them. Ive always read about some companies just blowing ppl off with problems on their doll but that isnt the case with Sanhui from my own and personal recent experience with them.
Mynameissss wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:55 pm Thats 2 Sanhui in a month posted on the forum about defects happening. I got a Sanhui on the way and hope it doesnt have issues. My first doll i got (not a sanhui) has a few of those same kinda dents in a few spots.
My Sanhui doll has great looking hard feet and enhanced adjustable mouth. I have had no problems with mine on those two upgrades. I dont think that I would order a doll without those upgrades as they are definitely worth the price increase. The adjustable mouth really changes the whole look of the doll and oral will be much easier as well

What is ugly about the hard silicone feet option that you got?

INFORMATIONS