Sayoko! My new 90cm Anime Girl

We turn dreams into reality!
Akai

Sayoko! My new 90cm Anime Girl

Post by Akai »

So I did a lot of digging on TDF to find a smaller figurine like anime doll, and finally found this girl that is so cool! And thanks to everyone that helped answer my questions!
She's 90cm, white skin, made by "Doll House 168" and the model is "DH21-90/E" from 2021 model lineup Irokebijin Series. I won't link, just to be respectful, so you can just search that to see more pictures if you want. I believe Akane is the only head for the 90cm now (if there are more in the future I would love to get some though). They also make an 80cm with different anime heads. I just loved the Akane head a lot.
Since she is small, I'll only post one photo I know I was allowed this time.

So this is my Sayoko!
20230223_145949.jpg
20230223_145949.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1124 times
I just wanted a cool little realistic anime doll, because I'm a bit of a weeb, and I love anime figures. I ordered a lot of clothes and wigs for her from Doll House 168 as well, and used this page as reference: https://dollto-china.com/doll-house-168 ... -page.html
It's not easy to find doll apparel or wigs for a 90cm doll, so good idea to get what you want from them. I got a few clothes on AliExpress that worked, but that was a gamble.

I asked Jeff at Booty Call Dolls if he does orders with Dollhouse 168. He said he hasn't yet, but he can do it. So I told Jeff everything I wanted. He got back to me later said it was very hard to communicate with them, and we had to go back and forth with info a bit, but got it done and they shipped everything I asked for! All the clothes, hair, eyes, and doll how I wanted.

She's awesome and have her sitting on the couch now, just chillin looking pretty. She's shy though, so she's always blushing. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ The TPE is really soft, time will tell how durable, but I won't move her much anyways... unless it becomes a hentai version of Attack on Titan... 😏 Dressing her up with the clothes designed for her is pretty easy, and they're just like the pictures. Very happy with everything! Thanks again Jeff!!! 😁 And tip this man if you appreciate his awesome work! πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)
My most recent, Red Succubus Girl, Lilyth!! viewtopic.php?t=158098

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Sayoko! My new 90cm Anime Girl

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations Akai, your Sayoko is absolutely gorgeous! :angel: βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ€© Nice choice! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

ryuu2368ryuu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ryuu2368ryuu »

Akai wrote:
So I did a lot of digging on TDF to find a smaller figurine like anime doll, and finally found this girl that is so cool! And thanks to everyone that helped answer my questions!
She's 90cm, white skin, made by "Doll House 168" and the model is "DH21-90/E" from 2021 model lineup Irokebijin Series. I won't link, just to be respectful, so you can just search that to see more pictures if you want. I believe Akane is the only head for the 90cm now (if there are more in the future I would love to get some though). They also make an 80cm with different anime heads. I just loved the Akane head a lot.
Since she is small, I'll only post one photo I know I was allowed this time.
So this is my Sayoko!
Hllo Akai
glad you found your mini girlfriend Sayoko.
My girl is also AKANE90cmE cup.
However, it is a silicon body, not TPE.
I think TPE is probably lighter and easier to handle.
Silicon AKANE is heavy, so I haven't used it much for photography, but I took a picture after a long time.
ak074.jpg
ak074.jpg (91.83 KiB) Viewed 1028 times
ak075.jpg
ak075.jpg (87.22 KiB) Viewed 1028 times
AKANE looks good with a red wig.

Crashtodon2

Post by Crashtodon2 »

I see Irokebijin dolls are going strong lately, congrats for your purchase! I'm waiting for mine to be delivered, a 95cm TPE model with Rico B face. It would be the first doll for me so I'm wondering how the TPE will feel, since it should be "Super Soft Platinum TPE" as they note on various vendor websites and not some generic TPE blend. How sticky and oily does it feel?
Irokebijin 95cm silicone Β· Rico B - Review - Galleries

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Remember, these places source their TPE from a few vendors, and have little control past that.
"Super Soft Platinum TPE" is not a thing. It's the exact same TPE blend as "Super Mega Double Platinum Biometricly engineered TPE"
or "Mega Manga POW TPE" it's all just nonsene.
The best TPE on the planet is currently manufactured in Texas and shipped to China, and is a "generic TPE blend."

That said, there are cheap TPE sources, and manufacturers that recycle TPE, but they are no-name sellers on ebay and alibaba.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Akai

Post by Akai »

Crashtodon2 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:11 am I see Irokebijin dolls are going strong lately, congrats for your purchase! I'm waiting for mine to be delivered, a 95cm TPE model with Rico B face. It would be the first doll for me so I'm wondering how the TPE will feel, since it should be "Super Soft Platinum TPE" as they note on various vendor websites and not some generic TPE blend. How sticky and oily does it feel?
The TPE feels softer than I'm used to, but like one of the posters said, it can't be anything extremely different. Not more sticky or oily than any tpe I've had, just a good corn starch dusting and she's like normal. Where did you get the 95cm from?
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)

Akai

Post by Akai »

RevJack wrote: ↑Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:08 am Remember, these places source their TPE from a few vendors, and have little control past that.
"Super Soft Platinum TPE" is not a thing. It's the exact same TPE blend as "Super Mega Double Platinum Biometricly engineered TPE"
or "Mega Manga POW TPE" it's all just nonsene.
The best TPE on the planet is currently manufactured in Texas and shipped to China, and is a "generic TPE blend."

That said, there are cheap TPE sources, and manufacturers that recycle TPE, but they are no-name sellers on ebay and alibaba.
That makes a lot of sense actually. I've purchased dolls from the same vendor with TPE WM dolls, and sometimes they feel slightly softer, and some even seem to hold up much better. But production could also have some difference in quality too. I just learned to never expect them to be exactly the same. The whole "Super special etc etc" thing I never believe anyway lol

Akai

Post by Akai »

ryuu2368ryuu wrote: ↑Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:40 am Hllo Akai
glad you found your mini girlfriend Sayoko.
My girl is also AKANE90cmE cup.
However, it is a silicon body, not TPE.
I think TPE is probably lighter and easier to handle.
Silicon AKANE is heavy, so I haven't used it much for photography, but I took a picture after a long time.
I love the softness of the TPE. I had some silicone dolls, still looks good, but definitely TPE for me! She's still got some weight to her so probably not too much of a difference for this size of doll. Such a cool anime doll though! Love how she looks for sure.

Akai

Post by Akai »

Update: One of the outfits that came with her, business suit with skirt, stained her a bit. The black pantyhose. πŸ˜– I soaked and tested it but must have been a really delicate bleed. Now I need to wait to take cool cosplay and pictures. πŸ˜”
You'd think they'd be a bleedles nylon or poly, but Oops oh well. Need to get white pantyhose under next time.

Crashtodon2

Post by Crashtodon2 »

RevJack wrote: ↑Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:08 amRemember, these places source their TPE from a few vendors, and have little control past that.
Oh well regardless of the flashy name it must be different than other TPE blends because owners of this doll all reported it feels softer than others. I was just wondering if it was different in other ways too.

Akai wrote: ↑Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:14 pmWhere did you get the 95cm from?
Doll To China, it's an approved seller here on TDF. Buying was very smooth so far.

Akai wrote: ↑Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:35 pmUpdate: One of the outfits that came with her, business suit with skirt, stained her a bit. The black pantyhose. πŸ˜–
This sucks, sorry to hear that. I think the only clothing that won't stain TPE is basically undyed clothing, but that is both expensive and limited in color choice.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I have never heard or or experienced High quality nylons/pantyhose/stockings staining. I have had cheap Chinese crap stockings stain. So the key is to track down Wolford class stockings in child size. Another thing to watch for is (quality) "gusset less" hose. These are made of a different blend and a different Machine that makes them conform to more body shapes.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Akai

Post by Akai »

Akai wrote: ↑Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:14 pmWhere did you get the 95cm from?
Doll To China, it's an approved seller here on TDF. Buying was very smooth so far.

No I meant which brand is the 95cm?
Akai wrote: ↑Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:35 pmUpdate: One of the outfits that came with her, business suit with skirt, stained her a bit. The black pantyhose. πŸ˜–
This sucks, sorry to hear that. I think the only clothing that won't stain TPE is basically undyed clothing, but that is both expensive and limited in color choice.
[/quote]

There is some black clothing that doesn't effect the TPE. I've noticed it's usually a nylon or polyester type of fabric. Always need to test it for a good amount of time before putting it on (I like to tie it around their ankle or wrist and check with an hour or so).

Crashtodon2

Post by Crashtodon2 »

Akai wrote: ↑Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:21 pmNo I meant which brand is the 95cm?
Ah sorry, it's an Irokebijin, which is a series of dolls by DollHouse168.

James1fun

Post by James1fun »

nice

INFORMATIONS