www.wmdolls.com

I'm curious: what do silicone MALE dolls feel like?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: I'm curious: what do silicone MALE dolls feel like?

Post by true_blue22 »

JerJer19 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:40 pm Thank you. It's just a pic of his penis attached. His pubes are a little funny but I am fixing that. He obviously got too happy with the trimmers before he arrived here.
This is the Hankey one.
You're welcome, JerJer. Thanks for posting the pic of the Mr Hankey dildo. They did a good job with the design - it looks really nice and natural.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

JerJer19 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:40 pm
true_blue22 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:35 am Hi, JerJer! I'm glad you were able to find a suitable dildo for your guy. Yes, you can post photos of your guy - including his penis - as long as he doesn't appear to be under the age of 18. (Photos of dolls that appear to be minors are not allowed.) You can find the Forum Rules of Conduct here: app.php/rules The first point on the list tells you what you can and can't post in regard to content. I'm sure you'll find it helpful. :D
Thank you. It's just a pic of his penis attached. His pubes are a little funny but I am fixing that. He obviously got too happy with the trimmers before he arrived here.
This is the Hankey one. hankey.jpg
That is a delicious looking penis!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

DG wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:10 pm That is a delicious looking penis!
Truly. It's amazing the detail they can get. I would tell Jer you said that but he already has a big enough head. lol
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

LMAO!
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

M M

Post by M M »

true_blue22 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:37 am So this is a question that has often gone through my mind: what do silicone male dolls feel like? Erik is made from TPE. It's been almost 18 months since he arrived and I'm still blown away by how realistic his TPE "flesh" feels. Does silicone flesh feel a lot more firm? Is there any degree of softness to it? I've also wondered what it would be like to kiss silicone lips. Are they firm as well? What about the factory-supplied penis attachment? Does it feel realistic or not? Is it comfortable to use? Cheers to my fellow male doll owners who are able to offer their input.
Hi. I have both silicone and TPE males. The silicone is my favorite. To me the firmness of the silicone feels more realistic for a male body. Much like muscle. My TPE dolls are to soft and jiggly. I want to tell them to go to the gym for a bit. I find the silicone is also much easier to move around since it does not slip out of your grip. As for the heads. I have both hard and soft silicone heads. The hard is good to look at, not much for the kissing. The soft silicone with tongue gives awesome kisses. Almost comparable to the TPE. Honestly though, what makes me swoon over my man are the tiny details that the silicone offers. His hands are incredible! They look and feel real. His feet are the boltless standing feet and I have actually caught myself giving him a foot massage before. Lol. I would instantly trade all my TPE for silicone if I had the chance. Let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer. I can also get side by side photo comparisons of body parts if needed.
Dolls:
Jasmine (Jaz) WM 159C / 70
Vivian (V) Irontech 163B / 101
Billy WM 158D / 210
Grant Irontech 170cm / M1
Max Irontech 162cm / M1
Aiden Irontech 162cm / Charles head

Heads:
Hunter WM 78
Xander Irontech M7
Mina & Tina (elves) WM 154 & Irontech 94

More Than Love Dolls - Thread
The Men in My Life - Thread

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, M M. Thanks for stopping by to add your input. I found it very informative. Since Erik is made from TPE, I find his lips so soft and kissable. I'm glad that you find the soft silicone head enjoyable for kissing and it's good to know that they have tongues for French kissing, too. I agree that the silicone dolls I've seen have more detail in their face/body than TPE dolls. Boltless standing feet sounds like an interesting feature. You said: "all my TPE." How many TPE dolls do you have? I'd love to see some pics of your TPE vs Silicone dolls. That would be fantastic. I'd especially like to see the soles of the boltless standing feet. Thank you for offering to answer any questions I may have about silicone males. That's very kind of you. :D

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

Hey TB22!!

My guess is that silicone dolls feel like silicone. Of course I am no expert. But I'll go out on a limb here.

I have heard that while silicone heads make a TPE doll look a LOT more realistic, they are very difficult to kiss because they are much more firm.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, Z. It's been a long time since I've seen you around, stranger. M M stated above that there are soft silicone heads that are much more enjoyable to kiss and they have tongues, too. That would definitely be my preference because I highly enjoy kissing.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Z-Dollman wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:57 am Hey TB22!!

My guess is that silicone dolls feel like silicone. Of course I am no expert. But I'll go out on a limb here.

I have heard that while silicone heads make a TPE doll look a LOT more realistic, they are very difficult to kiss because they are much more firm.
:haha4: Well, you do have a point there, Z! I guess maybe I am different, because I actually liked the firmness of the silicone head and kissing seemed to be just fine, but that's just me.
:glou:
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

M M

Post by M M »

Here are some comparisons of the hands and feet for male dolls: silicone vs TPE.

Here a a TPE standing with bolts. The toes wiggle and giggle. There is very little detail and the TPE is super soft and fragile.
Tpe foot with bolts
Tpe foot with bolts
53D0926F-0B29-4B9F-B0AE-34027E5B3717.jpeg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 230 times
Here is a silicone boltless standing foot. The toes are firm and stay in place. Still soft enough to move a little. You can see the detail in the bottom if the foot almost looks like a real foot. The texture and firmness is almost spot on for a real foot.
Boltless silicone
Boltless silicone
7D370408-0CD3-4EEA-929D-9B873E31985C.jpeg (2.64 MiB) Viewed 230 times
A TPE hand is similar to the TPE foot. The feel is soft and fragile. You can see the wires through the TPE in some sections and there is very little definition and texture.
TPE hand
TPE hand
0D9865E4-5D00-4DD3-A2D1-17C5C84BDD70.jpeg (2.77 MiB) Viewed 230 times
The silicone hand is firmer and hold the details if the skin and veins. Does not feel as fragile you cannot feel the wires as easily when you touch and hold the hand.
Silicone hand
Silicone hand
EDF71568-7875-45DE-85C5-84A701822F1A.jpeg (2.77 MiB) Viewed 230 times
Another thing to note about the male silicone hands is that they do not ruin it with fingernails. At least Irontech doesn’t. They put details in the silicone to look like fingernails, but there is no hard plastic there. Also look at the fine details in the skin if you zoom in. Silicone real mimics the look of human skin down to the smallest lines. That same fine detail is all over the body, not just the hands.
5A82A308-AB69-415C-BA1C-FA5A7F2D128C.jpeg
5A82A308-AB69-415C-BA1C-FA5A7F2D128C.jpeg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 230 times
Something else I noticed that is never mentioned is the way you can see light through the edges if TPE. It makes it look less real. If you go back through the pictures you can see the difference in how they photograph around the edges.
Dolls:
Billy WM 158D / 210
Max Irontech 162cm / M1

Heads:
Hunter WM 78
Xander Irontech M7

M M

Post by M M »

true_blue22 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:45 am Hi, M M. Thanks for stopping by to add your input. I found it very informative. Since Erik is made from TPE, I find his lips so soft and kissable. I'm glad that you find the soft silicone head enjoyable for kissing and it's good to know that they have tongues for French kissing, too. I agree that the silicone dolls I've seen have more detail in their face/body than TPE dolls. Boltless standing feet sounds like an interesting feature. You said: "all my TPE." How many TPE dolls do you have? I'd love to see some pics of your TPE vs Silicone dolls. That would be fantastic. I'd especially like to see the soles of the boltless standing feet. Thank you for offering to answer any questions I may have about silicone males. That's very kind of you. :D
I have 6 full dolls total. 4 TPE, 1 hybrid, 1 full silicone. I posted some info on the hands and feet for you. I will work on getting some side by sides of different head types for you later today.
Dolls:
Billy WM 158D / 210
Max Irontech 162cm / M1

Heads:
Hunter WM 78
Xander Irontech M7

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, M M. Thank you so much for taking the time to post photos of the TPE vs silicone body parts. Erik is made from TPE so I already know what the bolts in the feet look like - and the hands. But it's great to have a side-by-side comparison. This will also be especially helpful for potential male doll owners who are still trying to decide between TPE and silicone. I've never seen close-up photos of the detail in a silicone male - so this is still very helpful for me, too. The detail in the hands and feet is amazing! I look forward to seeing your side-by-side comparison photos of TPE and silicone heads - when you have the time, of course. :D ps: thanks for letting me know how many dolls you have. And it was very interesting to see how Irontech moulds the nails onto the fingers instead of attaching fake fingernails.

INFORMATIONS