sanhuiofficial.com

Whats the turn around time?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Mynameissss

Whats the turn around time?

Post by Mynameissss »

Hello everyone,

Just curious to everyone delivery time frames from order placed to your doorstep.

I appreciate anyone sharing their experience... I am pretty excited to get my 1st Sanhui doll! Picked out a 150cm AIO :)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Whats the turn around time?

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Mynameissss wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:44 pm Just curious to everyone delivery time frames from order placed to your doorstep.
Hello Mynameissss,

Congratulations on your 150 AIO :thumbs_up:

My 160 AIO was ordered on 22nd October 2021, and her factory photos appeared on 10th November. So just under 20 days from ordering to factory photos. Alas, her journey to England was painfully slow. The vendor actually thought she'd been stolen, and she turned up - pretty much the day I was about to request a refund - on 12th February 2022.
:glou:
HtS

Mynameissss

Post by Mynameissss »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:06 pm
Mynameissss wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:44 pm Just curious to everyone delivery time frames from order placed to your doorstep.
Hello Mynameissss,

Congratulations on your 150 AIO :thumbs_up:

My 160 AIO was ordered on 22nd October 2021, and her factory photos appeared on 10th November. So just under 20 days from ordering to factory photos. Alas, her journey to England was painfully slow. The vendor and I actually thought she'd either been stolen or lost, and she turned up - pretty much the day I was about to request a refund - on 12th February 2022.
:glou:
HtS
My last doll got lost or stolen... purchased the sanhui and a irontech 148cm with the refund from the 1st doll. The Vendor did very well and offered a great discount as well

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Mynameissss wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:08 pm THanks :)
My last doll got lost or stolen... purchased the sanhui and a irontech 148cm with the refund from the 1st doll. The Vendor did very well and offered a great discount as well
Reminds me of that quote "Sometimes bad things have to happen before good things can" or something like that :)

I remember now, it was the day I phoned my vendor and asked for a refund - because I was sick of waiting - and he agreed to a refund, then a few hours later on the same day he phoned up and said "she's turned up in England, do you still want her?". Of course I said yes, and I'm very happy she turned up. She's a very lovely doll :D

INFORMATIONS