Starpery.com

Cyborg Robot Alien Pixie

Got an idea? Need an invention?
MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Cyborg Robot Alien Pixie

Post by MX-V »

Realhair, yes, the skeleton is worth saving. It's not fun to cut off the tpe, but making one would be a challenge.

Thank you Shaeffer.

And Thank all of you interested in this project. I really appreciate the comments. Sorry I don't get to everyone's comment but they're all appreciated.

I'm still on for starting the next one. I just have a few more weeks to make sure I'll commit.
My son tells me he has something electronic for me that will blow my mind at Xmas.
And I'm already thinking of some LED lighting built in. Who knows what will happen.
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

MX-V,
Planning out my RoboChick build, and coming to the feet of the master with a question...
How did you deal with the connection between the chest and torso with Aurella?
Is it a black flexible gasket of some kind?
Would you do it the same way (the middle) if you did it again?
Thank you.
Rev. Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Rev,
Very good question. This was a big problem to me at first. I didn't want to give up that pivot.
So, I left a space. I'm sure one of the pictures shows this. Now to kind of help that absence, I made a slight black ring of form foam as a gasket. I wanted a soft gasket material, but I gave up trying to find something and just resorted to my go to stuff...form foam.
I made the top torso slightly larger to fit over the bottom. The gasket fits underneath when she bends forward. As always, I like the look of the joints. She was going to have clear hoses with different colors of goo in them, but it was getting in my way of finishing.

Imagine, looking for gasket stuff at Home Depot and the guy says, "what are you using it for?"
You can imagine my fun...

I hope you'll share with us your project. Any help I can give, just ask. Happy to help.
We need more cyber dolls!

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

MX-V,
If you can sew, you can make your gasket. Buy 1 yard of rubber pond liner at Home Depot.
Pleat it like a schoolgirl's skirt except sew down both the top and bottom of the pleat.
Turn it sideways so the captured pleats run horizontally. Wrap around Aurella's middle or spine, or whatever you want to cover in the gasket and cut to fit. Boom.
I definitely will document my entire build, for good or bad.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

I just wanted to bump this thread.

As I think we can all agree, those of us on this site, are, well, different.
Not bad different, just different in our tastes. We like and love our dolls.
Arguably, most of the world does not accept us and that makes us different.
I know there are a few others out there that want even more different than different.
Dolls that don't look like dolls. But dolls that look like Cyborgs, Fembots, Androids.
I've been working on my second robot girl, Toy. Making her is slow and even painful.
Aurella was made from cosplay foam over insulation foam, on a metal skeleton. Hand sculpted.
The intention of making her was in between making a Halloween ornament and an art piece.
As she was a decommissioned doll, it was a way to give her new life as another type of doll.
That project was a little more than half-hearted. (even though I love her). I know I could have done better.

Now it's time to make a showpiece. One that I can be really proud of...
Toy was once a beloved tpe girl. She was a bit small for my stature, and eventually had to be moved to the shed. (big mistake. Don't store a doll without central air)
She is being (re)made from automotive bondo molded over her 149 body. This is a full hearted approach. Even though there's so much to be done, she's already hot.
What I call, a reverse mold. I know there is a proper name for it. But it's smoothing bondo over the tpe to make a hard shell.
Once done, the tpe will be removed and the shell will be filled with foam over the skeleton. Super gloss paint, some wires and lights will finish the look.
If I do make a third, I'm going to have to go with a 3d printer. I understand there are some that print with a flexible tpe filament.
If I go that way, I'm pretty sure I'm going to try and make some commercially available. At least, I hope to.
But, I have to finish this project first.

The purpose of this bump is to gain attention to Robosexuality. (those who love the cyborg/robot look)
I know by the time I get more efficient in making these. Other manufacturers will be popping these out like crazy.
If you want to show your support for Robosexuality, please comment. (or...if you want to be a Karen and slam this, then by all means, have fun)

ROBOSEXUAL... (doesn't necessarily mean you want to get it on with the Roomba)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

MX-V,
Don't you dare judge me!
Maid Sex Bot
Maid Sex Bot
20230129_153826.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 354 times

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Ion Robot.... Nice...

I on the robot, or Eye on the robot, indeed.

The more I look at this, the more my pantaloons don't fit.

BTW, the pond liner is a good suggestion, I may try that.

SO here are some pictures I ran across that have blown me away.
The artist Sorayama is my new hero. His artwork is incredible.
Then I found that he built a poseable sculpture from one of his paintings.
Even cooler, he was commissioned by Dior to build a huge version of her
for a fashion show. Very beautiful, very inspiring.
Sorayama 1.jpg
Sorayama 1.jpg (206.75 KiB) Viewed 336 times
Sorayama 3.jpg
Sorayama 3.jpg (161.26 KiB) Viewed 336 times
Sorayama 2.jpg
Sorayama 2.jpg (240 KiB) Viewed 336 times
And just so you know, the original Sorayama painting of the robot was first. It inspired many cyborgs from Robocop to Rick and Morty's sex robot.
R n M SR.jpg
R n M SR.jpg (911.48 KiB) Viewed 336 times

Batgirls  uhhh.jpg
Batgirls uhhh.jpg (234.38 KiB) Viewed 336 times
whhaaaatttt.... how did that get in here...

RootTheRoot
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RootTheRoot »

That's some impressive dedication and time spent!

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Thank you Root,

Dedication is a nice way of saying obsession. I've become so inspired by so many artists.

This project of mine is a doll, a work of art and a Toy that I've always wanted, all in one.

I have been obsessed with the robot look.

The thing is, no one is making these.

There's lots of CGI art of cyber girls, but no one is making the cyber look in dolls. Yes, Gynoid is, but I have doubts it will become available, and if it did, the cost and the wait time would be big.

This second one is in process, very happy but progress is slow.

So far, the head is about done.

So, the list of wants in this head was, a neck cowl, Mohawk, Elf ears and something I made up that I call...
Mechanno Eyes. I made a cast from some eyes and used stainless steel washers for the irises.
Once finished, they should be lit with red lights.
Ty 01.JPG
Ty 01.JPG (507.68 KiB) Viewed 286 times
Ty 03.JPG
Ty 03.JPG (507.65 KiB) Viewed 286 times
(I'm currently debating if the chest should have red lit nipples. I cast some bolts in clear resin and they could be really cool or really tacky)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

MX-V wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:17 pm Thank you Root,

Dedication is a nice way of saying obsession. I've become so inspired by so many artists.

This project of mine is a doll, a work of art and a Toy that I've always wanted, all in one.

I have been obsessed with the robot look.

The thing is, no one is making these.

There's lots of CGI art of cyber girls, but no one is making the cyber look in dolls. Yes, Gynoid is, but I have doubts it will become available, and if it did, the cost and the wait time would be big.

This second one is in process, very happy but progress is slow.

So far, the head is about done.

So, the list of wants in this head was, a neck cowl, Mohawk, Elf ears and something I made up that I call...
Mechanno Eyes. I made a cast from some eyes and used stainless steel washers for the irises.
Once finished, they should be lit with red lights.Ty 01.JPGTy 03.JPG

(I'm currently debating if the chest should have red lit nipples. I cast some bolts in clear resin and they could be really cool or really tacky)
That's not Aurella's head, is that for your new cyborg Toy??

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

That is correct Rev, It is a different head. It's all becoming a blur. Hahaha.
I think the fumes are creeping in the respirator.

I feel compelled to post every bit of progress, but I'm trying to work instead of taking pictures.
The $hit show is now only a crap shoot, so I guess things are moving along.

How's work coming along with your project?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

My robo gal project? Still need to finish routing the glow wires, and have the upper hips to foam-clay in. I can't find the time to post progress, it's driving me nuts.
But I'm also working on an all-steel hand skeleton for a 100 cm doll. Mostly because I was told it was impossible. That's delaying finishing and publishing my prototype robot, the one you saw.

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Well, all I can say is be patient. Have fun. The glow wires are so cool.

I love it when people say it can't be done. HA! It can be. And if it isn't made, then make it.

Hand skeletons are one of those things I can relate to. Very important.
I'm thinking of ideas for Toy's hands. It looks like I'm going to have to make them in order to fit with the sizes and design.
Getting the proportions right is another aspect. Checking the head with the body, the body needs a bit of beefing up.

My delays are heavy. I just accessed my torso sections in bright sunlight and I marked all areas that need patching or sanding. There's a lot.
But this has to be that one project above all else. It looks good so far, but it has to be great.
Also, although I have a great respirator with the highest rated filters, I keep going back to do little touch-ups without it and now I'm paying the price. I have to give myself some time to heal my lungs. Dern it.

Good luck and look forward to seeing her.

INFORMATIONS