realsexdoll.com

An absolutely fantastic community that answers many questions

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

CMS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

An absolutely fantastic community that answers many questions

Post by CMS »

Hello and thank you for membership of this super group that I already became acquainted with in 2007, when I bought my first 'girl' - a 170CM dool from realdoll.com (can't remember the name for her) and even then I was wearing the feeling that it was the right thing to do.

I have gone through more than 500 posts here in this forum and have learned a lot about many things - thanks for this to the members.

However, I sold it again as it was terribly heavy, around 50Kg and then bought a petite Asian girl who only weighed 28Kg but what a piece of junk and it was quite clear that those who had made this doll had never seen a girl without clothes :-)

It also turned into a short acquaintance and subsequently I moved in with a 'real' girl (I liked the doll better) until a year ago. I am today 61 years old and have decided that now the dream must be lived to the fullest and I ordered the first Irontech doll last week and I am quite excited about what has technically happened around TPE since 2007.

I had first ordered a WM doll in silicone but it caused some problems with the wishes I had, which was the reason for my change. I have ordered with built-in heat, sucking vagina and movable body, so I am a bit excited about what such a thing can do :-)

I've already looked a lot at my next girl who I think will be a Realdoll X (terribly expensive) so a little more research needs to be done.

As soon as I have received 'Gina', as she will be called, I will make a post with pictures and a short review.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: An absolutely fantastic community that answers many questions

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome back to the wonderful world of dolls CMS! :multi:

Hoping your new synthetic lady will arrive quickly and safely at your home and looking forward to seeing pictures of her! :angel: 📷✨😍
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Hey CMS,

Welcome back from a relative newbie here and hope your Irontech lady is everything you want her to be.

And of course: pix!

Mike
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Yes it seems a pretty decent community, I think.
CMS wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 am It also turned into a short acquaintance and subsequently I moved in with a 'real' girl (I liked the doll better) until a year ago. I am today 61 years old and have decided that now the dream must be lived to the fullest...
This was one of my considerations in getting a doll. I'd been through it all once. How long am I prepared to wait for the 'right' woman again? What are the chances of it being ok in this age? I'm not getting any younger. I need to focus on other things instead of woman, woman, woman. A doll was the wisest choice I reckoned.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

No idea how many years you are Socratus but my focus is NOT FLAMIN DYIN! Then dolls, this forum, essential stuff :glou:

n3o7

Post by n3o7 »

CMS wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 am It also turned into a short acquaintance and subsequently I moved in with a 'real' girl (I liked the doll better) until a year ago. I am today 61 years old and have decided that now the dream must be lived to the fullest and I ordered the first Irontech doll last week and I am quite excited about what has technically happened around TPE since 2007.
Please update us when you get your factory photos. I ordered my irontech on January 12, and until now I haven't received any factory photos yet. I'm not worried though, I know they are legit.

n3o7

Post by n3o7 »

Socratus wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:21 am
How long am I prepared to wait for the 'right' woman again? What are the chances of it being ok in this age? I'm not getting any younger. I need to focus on other things instead of woman, woman, woman. A doll was the wisest choice I reckoned.
I'm recently divorced, and I'm not waiting. Well... I'm waiting for my irontech doll to arrive :whistle:

CMS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CMS »

n3o7 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:41 pm
CMS wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 am It also turned into a short acquaintance and subsequently I moved in with a 'real' girl (I liked the doll better) until a year ago. I am today 61 years old and have decided that now the dream must be lived to the fullest and I ordered the first Irontech doll last week and I am quite excited about what has technically happened around TPE since 2007.
Please update us when you get your factory photos. I ordered my irontech on January 12, and until now I haven't received any factory photos yet. I'm not worried though, I know they are legit.
Yes, I will do that when I receive Gina at the beginning/middle of next month. I also ordered mine back in January but since it coincided with Chinese New Year it would take some extra time and with my changes I knew production would only start on February 15, 2023 :D

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

CMS wrote:
I am today 61 years old and have decided that now the dream must be lived to the fullest and I ordered the first Irontech doll last week and I am quite excited about what has technically happened around TPE since 2007.
Welcome Back!! :thumbs_up:
And congratulations for your New Girl :glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

INFORMATIONS