yldoll.com

YL Doll is UPDATING the TPE YL 158cm BBW LHP, post your opinions here

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: YL Doll is UPDATING the TPE YL 158cm BBW LHP, post your opinions here

Post by Siliconeman »

12_21_2 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:11 pm I'll also put in my review on this since I ordered the new YL 158 a few days ago, will receive later next month. I'll also write my post but I'm hoping it will be better.

I might want to get a brand new 2nd or 3rd doll again too, deciding on getting 161j vs another brand new Hr 164, any thoughts?

*Btw, if anyone is in Los Angeles and wants a fairly new HR 164 + brand new torsos, pm me, I'm offering these for free.
Hello!

Hope that they will send you the new version and not some old stock YL158. These factories have been known to do this kind of thing. I have 6Ye161J, HR164 and YL158. In my opinion out of these three the 161J has by far the best and most beautiful BBW body. And she has the best LHP too. Put "meet elsa" to search box to find my Elsa doll.

Cheers!

Sili

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

Celtic_Babog wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:44 am Finally a picture, thanks!

Will you be showing more of her off?
Maybe later, I'm redecorating a bit right now. I already have a larger bed, I'll be getting a new bedroom couch for doll storage as well.

At some point I'll shoot all of them together, especially if I can add a ginger bbw. First order of business will be getting that pale girl together with my ebony doll.
Siliconeman wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:42 pm I have 6Ye161J, HR164 and YL158. In my opinion out of these three the 161J has by far the best and most beautiful BBW body. And she has the best LHP too. Put "meet elsa" to search box to find my Elsa doll.

Cheers!

Sili
I've seen your photoshoots before, you and I have very similar tastes. Nothing better than a thick girl in a good harness or fishnets. 8) :mrgreen:

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face Big Tiddy Goth GF
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

12_21_2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 12_21_2 »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:58 pm A little better than what it was at least. Maybe not ideal for some guys, but I don't have a problem reaching her anyway
Is missionary on her easier than the older model? What position works best for her?

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

12_21_2 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:04 pm
Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:58 pm A little better than what it was at least. Maybe not ideal for some guys, but I don't have a problem reaching her anyway
Is missionary on her easier than the older model? What position works best for her?
Yes, it's easier, partly because they've improved the TPE since then. It might surprise you, but most guys who own a 158 or a similar doll will tell you the easiest position is cowgirl, forward or backward facing. Her hips are so wide that it's very easy to wedge yourself between them and the full weight isn't directly on you.

12_21_2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 12_21_2 »

Guys, I found Silicone's man side by side picture of 161j & 158 YL (old gen) and I found a picture of the 158 YL (new gen). I wanted to show you guys the before and after pictures

From the looks of it, the anus moved down, but I think the vagina stayed the same, only they removed the labia. Do you guys agree?
Attachments
6ye161jandyl158_03.jpg
6ye161jandyl158_03.jpg (74.63 KiB) Viewed 1041 times
Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg (748.73 KiB) Viewed 1041 times

bombelmann

Post by bombelmann »

BTW - the pics with the black doll are supposed to be my doll - she didn't arrive until now. Hope I will get her within the next two weeks. I will report here !

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

12_21_2 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:03 am Guys, I found Silicone's man side by side picture of 161j & 158 YL (old gen) and I found a picture of the 158 YL (new gen). I wanted to show you guys the before and after pictures

From the looks of it, the anus moved down, but I think the vagina stayed the same, only they removed the labia. Do you guys agree?
They moved both of them down/backwards. The vaginal opening is nearly where the anus used to be in that top image. The slit makes it look higher up.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:12 am
12_21_2 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:03 am Guys, I found Silicone's man side by side picture of 161j & 158 YL (old gen) and I found a picture of the 158 YL (new gen). I wanted to show you guys the before and after pictures

They moved both of them down/backwards. The vaginal opening is nearly where the anus used to be in that top image. The slit makes it look higher up.
Hard to tell looking at the picture.

More pictures are needed!

One thing that can be seen is that her vagina is very much recessed between her legs. Just like with the old model. Not at all "available" even though hole has been moved a bit.

More pictures please, preferably her vagina open.

Cheers!

Sili

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Even with the funky LHP your YL 158 is gorgeous Siliconeman. Dem thighs!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Rucko

Post by Rucko »

If they were proud of what they did, new pictures would be all over the place.
But so far we only have a single hard-to-see photo of a black model.
Purposefully ashamed to show the poorly done work.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

setevoltas wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:35 am Even with the funky LHP your YL 158 is gorgeous Siliconeman. Dem thighs!
Thanks!

One day I will fix my YL158 for good! I will show YL how it should be done!

Cheers!

Sili

Anthony191

Post by Anthony191 »

Meanwhile @ The YL headquarters…..
Attachments
EA8B5C71-A816-4C47-9ADA-1FF1DA7690B7.jpeg
EA8B5C71-A816-4C47-9ADA-1FF1DA7690B7.jpeg (178.66 KiB) Viewed 821 times

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Anthony191 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:52 pm Meanwhile @ The YL headquarters…..
:haha4: Great! Now my morning coffee is all over my keyboard and display :haha4:

But seriously folks! YL Doll YOU CAN DO BETTER!

Cheers

Sili
PS. Still waiting for additional pictures of "improved" her.

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

The new LHP may not be everyone's cup of coffee, but I would like to say that the quality of the TPE is excellent. Better than the older one I have, even when she was brand new (I put her in storage, the new one has fully replaced her). Dunno if I'd write a full review, but seriously, if you don't have a 158 with gel breasts and their new hand design, get those upgrades. It looks and feels incredibly realistic.

12_21_2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 12_21_2 »

Got my yl 158. It's not good... I can't really say it's bad either but not good. I just got my Yl 158 and here are some comments

LHP: It is do-able. You'd need to stretch the legs back and then it is accessible. But the the lhp is still on top portion of the pelvis~

I'm guessing you can't really enjoy that full and deep penetration like with the HR 164 and 6ye models.

Honestly this doll seems to be more for anal enthusiasts. Even the anus is really high up

The TPE quality has improved, no doubt, not as great as 6ye or other brands but it's really good. I got the extra soft tpe/gel breast.

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed as I'm more of a vag sort of guy.

INFORMATIONS