www.myrobotdoll.com

The "feel free to leave us a note" box.

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
ThatOneGuy

The "feel free to leave us a note" box.

Post by ThatOneGuy »

When I ordered my doll I thought nothing of this box. I decided to ask an explicit question about something, but never got an answer. I don't care about the answer so much right now, as I have another question. Does what's typed into the "feel free to leave us a note" box appear on the shipping label? I bought an unrelated doll item from some other site and noticed that whatever was typed into the "message to the seller" box ended up on the label. I'm worried I won't be able to make eye contact with my UPS guy ever again after he reads the label.

guru meditation

Re: The "feel free to leave us a note" box.

Post by guru meditation »

Unlikely, but you shouldn't stress about the UPS guy. He/she won't probably alter your world too much during the 30 second interaction. Wouldn't lose my sleep over that :) However if you want to be really adventurous, ask him/her to stay while you open the box and inspect the content for damage ;)
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Not to worry. If your UPS guy is anything like the UPS guys around here, if he reads the label, he most likely won't understand it. They clearly don't understand even simple words or phrases like 'Fragile,' 'Handle with Care,' or 'This End Up.'

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Believe this! They damn well know what is in the box! I know for sure because I pick my dolls up at the main hub, weather using Fedex or UPS, every time I have picked one up the girls smiles and says I wonder what is in that box and giggles lol. You know they can open that box and look at what is inside, and they do sometimes. I had one delivered to my house once and this big muscle bound dude was carrying her on his shoulder and set the box down nice and easy and said have fun with this one and I was like oh shit he knows lol. And they Often go to the wrong address so I am like I will just do a pick up instead at the local main hub, I suggest when your doll gets to her final destination hub then call them whether UPS or Fedex and have them hold it for pick up instead of delivery, this also allows you to pick her up at your convenience.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM