www.myrobotdoll.com

A Tayu 155B is on its way to Europe

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
Andromeda

A Tayu 155B is on its way to Europe

Post by Andromeda »

I've surfed the websites of maybe 10 or even more vendors and manufacturers. The one of My Robot Doll (MRD) is by far the best structured and most informative I've seen so far. Communication with Alice of MRD is outstanding good. She is doing a great customer support indeed.

I have a Tayu 155B that is on its way to Europe. Time from order to completion was 69 days. It's a shame that shipping to EU needs another 60 days while it's 2-3 weeks or even less to most other destinations worldwide.

The sculpt of the Tayu 155B is almost perfect for my taste. Weight below 30kg, no big ass, no tiny waste, natural looking B or C sized boobs and regular asian XS or S clothes will fit nicely and don't need to be altered.

I've done a comprehensive research upfront. Believe it or not, there are only 2 silicone models on the market who currently meet those criteria. Tayu 155B and Zelex 155C.

I went for Tayu because apart from the fact that Tayu is a lot lighter, the quality of Tayu is reported to be outstanding whereas Zelex is said to still have some quality issues.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A Tayu 155B is on its way to Europe

Post by staycool64 »

Congrats! Andromeda
I was looking at the model you are getting, decided to go with the 161cm for now but can't wait to see your girl. Maybe next year I will look into the 155cm. Looking forward to seeing some photo's.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Congrats man! I ordered the 148 because of the sculpt, but was eyeing the 155B as well. I'll be very interested in seeing your pictures and review once she arrives.

I may very well be ordering the 155B next year depending on how much I like my 148 once she arrives.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I will be very interested to read your impressions and see your pictures when your doll arrives. Which head did you choose?
Andromeda wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:31 am ... Time from order to completion was 69 days...
For those who believe in numerology, this is a good omen. :wink:

To your list of silicone dolls with a natural figure and weighing less than 30 kg, I would add the Starpery 159 D (previously classified as C, at least on the pictures her breasts don't seem bigger than those of the Zelex 155) in the same price range as Zelex, and weighing the same.
Sure, the Tayu 155 is a featherweight, even compared to these two.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Thank you all. You will get the review and a couple of pictures too. I will post it in the Tayu forum once the doll has arrived somewhen next February.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

4891d wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:17 am
I will be very interested to read your impressions and see your pictures when your doll arrives. Which head did you choose?
Andromeda wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:31 am ... Time from order to completion was 69 days...
For those who believe in numerology, this is a good omen. :wink:

:lol: :glou:

To your list of silicone dolls with a natural figure and weighing less than 30 kg, I would add the Starpery 159 D (previously classified as C, at least on the pictures her breasts don't seem bigger than those of the Zelex 155) in the same price range as Zelex, and weighing the same.
Sure, the Tayu 155 is a featherweight, even compared to these two.
Starpery has a 159C and a 159D model. Pls check https://starpery.com/blog/general-starp ... t-b-w-h-36

To fit XS or S clothes, the under bust of the doll should be minimum 64 cm and waist minimum 57 cm. The 159C has only under bust 57 cm and waist 54 cm. So not enough to make it on my shortlist. And the 159D breasts are already too big for my taste. Furthermore, it is said the Starpery has several quality issues too.

Skimeng

Post by Skimeng »

SM156C Didn't meet criteria?
Mandy/Melissa SM156A TPE
viewtopic.php?p=2180835#p2180835

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Andromeda wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:54 am Thank you all. You will get the review and a couple of pictures too. I will post it in the Tayu forum once the doll has arrived somewhen next February.
Nice! Congratulations on her. I look forward to your review. Have TAYU updated any aspects of that model? I know they’ve been making tweaks to their silicone blends for the latest 148 and 161 models along with the various design changes to the private regions.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Andromeda wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:24 am ...Starpery has a 159C and a 159D model. Pls check https://starpery.com/blog/general-starp ... t-b-w-h-36

To fit XS or S clothes, the under bust of the doll should be minimum 64 cm and waist minimum 57 cm. The 159C has only under bust 57 cm and waist 54 cm. So not enough to make it on my shortlist. And the 159D breasts are already too big for my taste.
So that was it! Starpery displays his 159 D with the pictures taken for his 159 C (Zhu Lin and Bing Bing)! I thought they had just changed the model designation.
Another TDF member had the same problem with his 169. He saw pictures and received a modified model (wider hips and rounder buttocks).
Communication at Starpery was notoriously imprecise and opaque and I see that it has not gotten any better. :evil:

Starpery staff, if you are reading this thread, please correct this! Post pictures at the vendors that actually match the specifications!
You are doing a considerable damage to your reputation with these communication errors and it's a shame because I think your dolls really deserve better!

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

The doll arrived last Monday save and undamaged. Time from order to completion was 69 days and shipping to EU needed another 47 days, so the wait time was quite long. It's a shame that shipping to EU is so long while it's 1-3 weeks to most other destinations worldwide. But this is not MRD's fault, it‘s the transport chain from China to EU that takes so long for all vendors.

I wanna thank MRD for the great customer experience. I can really recommend this vendor.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Congratulations!
Glad everything went well. :)
Coming soon to a thread for her?

INFORMATIONS