climaxdoll.

Starpery Doll Torso vs Monroe Torso

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
ahart006
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Starpery Doll Torso vs Monroe Torso

Post by ahart006 »

Looking for general advice on which of the following torso to get:

https://starpery.com/products/starpery- ... -ass-boobs

https://www.tantaly.com/products/bbw-fu ... 7038971940

There is an obvious large price difference and that is where I am trying to figure out what is worth the money. I do like the physique of the monroe doll with the cheaper price. It seems like a solid torso to have fun with. That being said, I am not ruling the starpery doll as I do like quality, especially if it enhances the experience far better than cheaper counter parts. I guess I am looking to hear from those who may have experience with either and can provide some perspective on what they liked/disliked.

goodfruits

Re: Starpery Doll Torso vs Monroe Torso

Post by goodfruits »

I have a monroe. But mine came with the legs totally loose on arrival. I wont buy another doll from tantaly as a result. BUT here is what i loved about it. Monroe is amazing to cuddle. There are no hard parts, no fingers to poke, you feet, ... every part of the doll is covered in soft TPE. Even the lack of head makes cuddling simpler (if that makes sense.) And the looseness made it more like a teddy bear.

I have moved on to full dolls, but i miss how easy Monroe was to manage in comparison.

if you are ok with not having a head, or dont need one, then Monroe or dolls similar are great for cuddling. In terms of shape/beauty, i def thought Monroe was gorgeous at the time. But doesnt compare to more custom dolls (which allowed me to pick exactly body shapes i loved more). Sculpt not as detailed, but still really good.

as a touch/sleep aid, Monroe is easier and more effective than a full doll.

as an object of beauty, .... i wouldn't get it. id get the torso with a head.

hope this helps

boulevard

Post by boulevard »

ahart006 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:20 am Looking for general advice on which of the following torso to get:

https://starpery.com/products/starpery- ... -ass-boobs

https://www.tantaly.com/products/bbw-fu ... 7038971940

There is an obvious large price difference and that is where I am trying to figure out what is worth the money. I do like the physique of the monroe doll with the cheaper price. It seems like a solid torso to have fun with. That being said, I am not ruling the starpery doll as I do like quality, especially if it enhances the experience far better than cheaper counter parts. I guess I am looking to hear from those who may have experience with either and can provide some perspective on what they liked/disliked.
I bought the Starpery torso just over a month ago. I went with a Saner silicone head with implanted hair for looks and a Queen TPE head for fun. I can let you know how the torso is when I get it. I'm assuming it'll be shipped in 1-2 weeks.

Alphanize

Post by Alphanize »

I recently got Monroe during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale. Here are a few things that I like and dislike about:

- Weight: I had Monica before Monroe, and the weight is easily noticeable. I had Monica before "upgrading" to Monroe, and she is really thick. Monica being about 18.5kg and Monroe being about 31kg. The Starpery Torso would be a bit easier to move around.
- Monroe just being a Torso with no head, feet, and hands would be easier to cuddle and play around without having to worry about damaging the arms and fingers.
- I don't know if it'll be awkward for you to see a face while cuddling at night, or it could be pretty nice to complete that image.
- Monroe's figure feels really really nice to cuddle with. Especially while spooning.
- While having your fun time, I would say the Starpery would offer more in terms of having a face to looks at and using the arms for more play.

Personally, I will be moving on to full body dolls.

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

boulevard wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:54 am I bought the Starpery torso just over a month ago. I went with a Saner silicone head with implanted hair for looks and a Queen TPE head for fun. I can let you know how the torso is when I get it. I'm assuming it'll be shipped in 1-2 weeks.
It would be nice to hear Your impressions and verdict…

L0n3lyR4bb1t
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by L0n3lyR4bb1t »

Hi mate,
My advice is get a tantaly first, give it a month or two and get the starpery silicon torso. I will explain why further down. But if you must just chose one then:

Starpery if,
1- you have the cash for it
2- have time to take care of silicon dolls
3- looking for roleplay fun times

Tantaly if,
1- quick fun and drop
2- you are looking for ease of care and maintenance
3- looking for something to cuddle at night

I personally have a tantaly Aruora and just made an order for a silicone torso.

The tantaly is great for quick fun and storage, it also has a more realistic sculpture when it comes to private parts, however it only takes a few months for most of us to get bored and develop tolerance to something without a face and limps.

In your case if you get the starpery then you also have arms and fingers which add to the realism and roleplay, also add to care and maintenance and worrying about those delicate things.

Hope this helps and may the odds be ever in your favor.

amethystzhong
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by amethystzhong »

L0n3lyR4bb1t wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:21 pm I personally have a tantaly Aruora and just made an order for a silicone torso.
Would you mind sharing a bit more about the silicone torso? I'm planning on ordering a Monica torso from IronTech.

L0n3lyR4bb1t
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by L0n3lyR4bb1t »

amethystzhong wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:29 am
L0n3lyR4bb1t wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:21 pm I personally have a tantaly Aruora and just made an order for a silicone torso.
Would you mind sharing a bit more about the silicone torso? I'm planning on ordering a Monica torso from IronTech.
Yes absolutely, it's irontech 95cm with 2 heads. I still didn't recieve it but there is a deal with a free extra head from wunderpuppen.de and I couldn't resist. Personally was more interested in the starpery but can't afford it.

amethystzhong
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by amethystzhong »

L0n3lyR4bb1t wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:10 am
amethystzhong wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:29 am
Yes absolutely, it's irontech 95cm with 2 heads. I still didn't recieve it but there is a deal with a free extra head from wunderpuppen.de and I couldn't resist. Personally was more interested in the starpery but can't afford it.
That's awesome! I'm about to place an order with IronTech for a custom torso doll in a similar configuration. I'll try to share more here once it arrives.

INFORMATIONS