sanhuiofficial.com

Ivy's Soft Belly and Vagina problem - Sanhui 158

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
JediMaster
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Ivy's Soft Belly and Vagina problem - Sanhui 158

Post by JediMaster »

Another video format of the scope. MP4 this time.
Scope_of_Ivy.mp4
(11.78 MiB) Downloaded 61 times
Zelex 170 Insp.
Sage (GE07)

Sanhui 158D Silicone
Ivy (32) Bryony (7)

WM163C
Aspen (163) Willow (56)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

I saw shiny metal about 23:07
Metal.JPG
Metal.JPG (17.22 KiB) Viewed 386 times

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Seagull,
You frightened me, so I played it back over and over at 1/4 speed and drew on the screen and I honestly think it was an unfortunate reflection from oil. If the tunnel ends after 6 1/2 inches then that is also against the flash being metal skeleton.

Jedimaster,
I'm torn, my first impulse is to fill that crack in the floor with shore 00 platinum and call it a day. BUT I keep thinking about the fact that the jell is not adhered to the body wall. If you were to fill the crack in the floor the 00 platinum would adhere to the walls, and to the gel. Would that patch of adhered gel cause an issue? Or would it fix the wierd belly roll issue?
I'm leaning towards the "Fix the hole, adhere to the gel and it will fix the wierd belly roll" camp. I personally would double down and even squirt a little 00 Platinum up past the hole in the floor where you could see the belly gel seperating from the base silicone.
I think the skin rolls are more likely caused by the gel not adhering to the surface skin, like fat cells are attached to our dermis. That would be a different fix for another day.
Once upon a time, SanHui placed a fine cotton gauze in their supersoft vaginal silicone for reinforcement. That might be an option here as well going from the laft vag wall to the right. To do that you would need to place a thin layer of silicone down and I bed the mesh. When it is almost cured, you add additional layers to encapsulate the mesh and keep just silicone next to your Willie.

It's a challenge to fix, and I love it.
Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

JediMaster
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JediMaster »

Thanks for the great information and suggestions, I think I will RevJack's plan pending information from Mike.

I watched it again and even more it looks like it ends at 6.5In, then at some point for some reason a breach occurred into the belly. I suspect early on and a slow tearing and expansion of the opening since one likely would have noticed a large chunk coming out and reacted then. Tiny pieces over time would just get written off as wearing of the extra soft lining. Probably no way to ever tell if the belly gel not adhering tore at the vagina, or if the vagina tear changed the stress causing the gel to pull free.

Likely plan pending any additional information from Mike.
1. Extra good cleaning, followed by a rinse with some alcohol. Don't want anything bad sealed away and to have good adhesion surfaces.
2. Extra long air dry, just to be sure.
3. Inject some 00 Platinum into the deeper breach area to try to improve its overall adhesion.
4. Fill in the open split\eroded area with 00 Platinum
5. Lay down some 00 Platinum over fill area and the growing split and embed some reinforcement gauze.
6. Add a few more layers to seal the mesh and area.

Finally have a good use for some TPE inserts that never get used. Since I don't care about their long term use they should be good for practice.
Zelex 170 Insp.
Sage (GE07)

Sanhui 158D Silicone
Ivy (32) Bryony (7)

WM163C
Aspen (163) Willow (56)

JediMaster
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JediMaster »

RevJack, or anyone else with the answer...

I was thinking through the repair and how to get what is needed 6 inches deep to the area. Is the 00 Silicone flowable through a large syringe feeding 1/4 tube to inject it into the gaps and fill the split/eroded area? The other option if thicker was a frosting bag used in cake decorating with a 3/8 tube.

Willing to learn from others experience to not hurt Ivy any more than she already is.
Zelex 170 Insp.
Sage (GE07)

Sanhui 158D Silicone
Ivy (32) Bryony (7)

WM163C
Aspen (163) Willow (56)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Yes, I use a syringe with a 10 gauge luer lock needle. Each silicone option from Smooth-on and Brick-in-the-yard comes with a viscosity rating and a softness rating. Ensure the viscosity rating is low and you are good to go.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS