Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

real doll

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

carnielino1

real doll

Post by carnielino1 »

I bought a doll from http://realdolls.hu.tl and I need clothes ( latex ) for she and please tell me I can use the BDSM accesories ( for spanking) ?

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Welcome to TDF, CNL...

Did you receive your doll yet or are you waiting for it after you paid for it? How much was the doll? Any photos?

This site looks like a SCAM site to me!

They've taken some of the text and photos from the real Abyss site and I do not see the prices of the dolls anywhere. The tip off is that they say they have been using Hollywood special effect techiques since 2005, but Abyss has been doing that for about a decade now.

Another tip off that they are not selling the genuine RealDoll is that they call it the "BestRealDoll" at one place.

I can't advise you on what clothes to get the doll without knowing its sizes. I just hope that, if you've already paid for the doll, you actually get your money's worth!

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

joeyjoey

Re: real doll

Post by joeyjoey »

carnielino1 wrote:I bought a doll from http://realdolls.hu.tl and I need clothes ( latex ) for she and please tell me I can use the BDSM accesories ( for spanking) ?
carnielino1- Welcome to TDF. You probably should post this question in the Realdoll Forum and not here. This particular forum is for Boy Toy Dolls. I'm sure you'll get an answer over there.

Best to you.
See Sara-Nikita's albums here http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11140

You know that look women get when they want to have sex? Me neither.

carnielino1

re real dolls

Post by carnielino1 »

yes tomorow morning I will receive the dolls and I paid for this with bank transfer. I paid for celine $ 2150 and I called from Fedex and he have the package in custody.
Please help me how can be sure she'll the doll?

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

CNL...

Hmmm...only $2150 USD for a new RealDoll. Sounds like a bargain.

I will be very curious to see what FedEx delivers to you tomorrow! PLEASE post some photos here if you can.

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Only Abyss can say whether these people are legitimate. They cast a lot of doubts though by their web site, especially noting that they are on a free server. Very few professional companies of any standing, use these type of web hosting plans.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

This is definitely a scam.
Don't order here.

Unless we are told else by Abyss but I think that will not happen.

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

:roll: I must be dreaming...

checking again...

8O --> :P --> :uhoh: --> :silly: --> :tongue:

Okay listen, this is bullshit from start to finish. First off, we all know how much a new Realdoll costs, right ? And $2150 is ridiculous. Next, the URL *http://realdolls.hu.tl* is a giveaway, as Realdoll uses "realdoll" and not "realdolls", and .hu.tl. is a free domain service, just like the free .de.vu I use for my website. No professional company should use such a service, because they can a) afford the few bucks for a better one as they own money, and they can b) even declare it as a business server for taxes.

:roll:

Another giveaway is a look at the source code programming of that domain name. There, you will find a tinyURL that leads to esobtel.com, which is a webhosting plan. If you want to trust people, tinyURL is no good idea. The doll pictures load from *www.bestrealdoll.com*. That's just another alarm signal, because if this would be an official Realdoll representative, they'd be *realdoll.hu* and not *whateverrealdoll.com* and talking about .hu which is for Hongaria, I still wait to see a doll site from there that is not a scam. If you enter that bestrealdoll address itself, even worse, it takes you to host101.hrwebservices : account suspended.

You may also want to check the contact addresses. The one in Zaragoza is in a random housing area, neither looks like a factory nor a shop, see google map for Conde de Aranda, 56, and if you try the London address for 7, Lonsdale Square, this neither looks like shop nor factory either and the address is for sale.

The system behind this is easy : pseudo-official URL, website obviously in Hongaria, but if you do a whoishostingthis search, the IP given as host for *bestrealdoll.com* is in Clifton Park, NY, and the server is from Hostrocket, which is a web service. All this gives no logical connection to either London or Zaragoza (Spain). All this rather looks like "find me if you can" than "I sell dolls". The member's post above traces back to the US, he registered with an Italian email address....

wetsuit
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by wetsuit »

Abyss creations have bestrealdoll.com on a list of fraudulent sites on their website saying that they have no affiliations with these people.

and that list has been up for ages
Learn from the mistakes of others, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself!  (A A Milne)
Wetsuit's gallery

Euchre
Ex-Member

Post by Euchre »

Ok if this has been proven to be a scam site then why is this thread not locked?
I was a bad boy at TDF and got ex-membered.

Wildcard2007

Post by Wildcard2007 »

Vanessa wrote::roll: I must be dreaming...

checking again...

8O --> :P --> :uhoh: --> :silly: --> :tongue:

Okay listen, this is bullshit from start to finish. First off, we all know how much a new Realdoll costs, right ? And $2150 is ridiculous.
Wel, they say they sell dolls used in hollywood movies but then when looking around there i see this http://realdolls.hu.tl/page_jenny.htm

Cool, jennifer is a actrice, didn't know that yet but then if she looked like that i feel pretty follish to seel her for les then new value.

Frankly, i would not even do that!, riddiculas indeed.
Jennifer's album(s): [url]http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10664[/url]

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

euchre wrote:Ok if this has been proven to be a scam site then why is this thread not locked?

Good point.

INFORMATIONS