yldoll.com

YL 155 A cup questions

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

YL 155 A cup questions

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Hello,

Is the YL 155 A cup allowed on the forum? I don't see why not as there is a SM 156 A cup.

Just curious as I haven't seen many.

Is the 155YL allowed on the forum and also would anyone know if it is allowed in Canada?

She resembles a petite Asian but not sure.

austismtx

Re: YL 155 A cup questions

Post by austismtx »

Doll buyers tend to buy "trendy" dolls and the SM156A is popular, but there's a ton of other brands in the world get whatever you want not what people tell you to buy.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

austismtx wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:45 am Doll buyers tend to buy "trendy" dolls and the SM156A is popular, but there's a ton of other brands in the world get whatever you want not what people tell you to buy.
Hey thanks for the response.

It's not that I mean I feel pressured to get the sm 156A. I mean if the doll would be deemed to small in Canada as a 140A is not allowed.

And for the forum I've never seen the doll on here maybe once in the past so wonder if it is on the banned list.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Dolllove1991 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:41 pm And for the forum I've never seen the doll on here maybe once in the past so wonder if it is on the banned list.
There are two different YL155A's. The original and the custom model (usually appears on vendor sites as "Wendy") which has a really nice butt and slightly perkier boobs. There are lots of pics of this model in Jessica's gallery (link in my sig).

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Dolllove1991 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:34 pm Hello,

Is the YL 155 A cup allowed on the forum? I don't see why not as there is a SM 156 A cup.

Just curious as I haven't seen many.

Is the 155YL allowed on the forum and also would anyone know if it is allowed in Canada?

She resembles a petite Asian but not sure.
Hi!
We sent many YL155 with small boobs to Canada and there was no issue. It's still a grown woman's body... Just on the petite side. If you are interested in this model then PM me and I'll give you a great deal.

INFORMATIONS