www.sexdolls.com

First purchase

(est. 2016) | 24h Telephone & Email Support | Experienced Team | Authorized Vendor | USA & EU In Stock Dolls | 3-7 Days Delivered (in stock) | Discreet Delivery | 24 Hour Dispatch | Price Match | Certified Reviews | As the most well known global sex doll brand, we offer the largest & most comprehensive sex doll FAQ on the web. The most advanced & modern doll customization options available with an innovative step-by-step process that's world-class. Read hundreds of verified buyer reviews & browse the largest catalog of dolls, torsos, heads, legs, masturbators, doll accessories, add-ons, upgrades & more. The latest USA & EU stocked dolls with RAPID 24 hour dispatch & inclusive Tracked & Insured FedEX delivery in only 3-7 days. Our experienced team & will walk you through the process. Apple Pay, Google Pay, Paypal, VISA, AMEX, MC, Discover & more. Trusted by thousands of customers worldwide, you're in very good hands. Speak to us now, call +1 (310) 774 0352 or (UK) 02081 446 830 or email support@sexdolls.com : www.sexdolls.com
sirlister

First purchase

Post by sirlister »

So we recently bought our first sex doll from sexdolls.com. overall I was satisfied with the vendor. We went with an in stock doll, using PayPal just in case things went sideways. We bought a dolls castle doll that I will do a separate review of to keep this focused on the vendor.
The promise shipping of in stock dolls which they were pretty close to. We bought as a Christmas gift to ourselves and she shipped on Tuesday (I'm factoring Monday was the observed holiday). Our doll arrived in just under a week which was mostly a shipper issue.
The doll arrived in a discrete cardboard box and the doll inside had plenty of packaging and a blanket to keep her safe.
They had a great Christmas sale which we took advantage of and overall I was pleased with sexdolls.com.
Hopefully this review helps anyone else considering buying from them. I never emailed the vendor so I can't attest to the timeliness of responses and we obviously can't provide insight on buying a custom doll.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: First purchase

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF Sirlister :multi: and congratulations on your new companion! :angel: 💖
Happy dollymoon! :plaidskirt: :mrgreen:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

INFORMATIONS