climaxdoll.

Good storage for a Torso?

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
dollvr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Good storage for a Torso?

Post by dollvr »

I'm looking at the Sino Doll Torso and it looks like she is 90cm or 2'11". I was thinking something that could be used as a bench to sit on but is lockable. The only ones that I can find that are lockable have like a half lid, where only half of the top open, and it would be kinda awkward to put her in. I thought it was on this forum that had a thread on storage boxes but can't find it.

Another option would be buying what I want and adding my own lock I guess, like this one. I was really hoping someone would know of something already made. I've been searching furniture sites and it seems like all the storage boxes that can double as a bench don't lock but if they do they are the weird ones where only one side of the top opens up. I was looking at this box to add a lock to. On editing the post I realized that is too small, but a box that can be used as a bench like that.

I don't want her getting deformed by laying her down all the time so she'll hanging when I'm not home. When company comes over that is the only time she'll be in the box. That is the reason I want it to lock, I'll have the box in my living room for seating and don't want someone opening it and finding her.

Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Good storage for a Torso?

Post by Robinvlum »

Have you considered just hanging her in your closet and locking that?
Not being sarcastic, but that's exactly what I do with my stuff. Sometimes it doesn't even make it to the closet, and there's a person shaped lump under the blankets of my bed...
But either way, visitors to my home don't see my room anyway. That's personal, and off limits to others anyway.

Supramax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Supramax »

Ice hockey bag. Many have wheels. Wrap torso in clean soft blankets.

I found one on-sale for $70 awhile back and it hides my large hip toy well with room to spare. Here's an example of one similar to mine.
https://www.purehockey.com/product/baue ... ZoQAvD_BwE

BeachBums
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BeachBums »

Storage bench is a good idea. I’ve been using suitcases but I need to do something different when my new torso comes. My advice is to think, uh, outside the box, lol. The first thought I had was to rig up a pole that drops down from the lid, through the inside, through a hole in the floor of the box, and out the bottom. Then stick a pin through it so it won’t open. That preserves the aesthetics of the box, makes it lockable but easy to get into for anyone that knows about it. Maybe that’s elaborate and there’s an easier way to do something similar.

Ers_98gmx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ers_98gmx »

Supramax wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:45 am Ice hockey bag. Many have wheels. Wrap torso in clean soft blankets.

I found one on-sale for $70 awhile back and it hides my large hip toy well with room to spare. Here's an example of one similar to mine.
https://www.purehockey.com/product/baue ... ZoQAvD_BwE
This is a good idea, I investigated as well for torso. Also a golf bag (bigger) which has wheels as well.

INFORMATIONS