sanhuiofficial.com

156cm #17

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
wynncamp52

Re: 156cm #17

Post by wynncamp52 »

berber wrote:I prefer a slightly round doll, but yours is very pretty
Hello berber! Yes, and they have dolls of all shapes and sizes out there to choose from. Thanks for the kudos!

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

spf1245 wrote:Her bottom isn't the only thing that looks good!
Thanks, spf! I know, right? And this face, to me, is just the absolute gorgeous-est! Thanks for the comment!

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Mister Bungle 157 wrote:That sweater fits perfectly. :thumbs_up: She's mint.
Thanks MB 157! I couldn't pass on the sweater and tennis shoe (no pants) look for this one.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Monoloco wrote:
wynncamp52 wrote:
Monoloco wrote:she looks very nice bro, do you recommend the texturized skin?
Hi Monoloco. As of now, I'm not sure. My issue could just be a fluke. It's my first Sanhui Doll. I do, however, have another doll, a TPE doll, with textured skin that is better than what I have in this doll. Either way, the textured skin, IMO, doesn't do much to enhance the doll. All it really adds is a little visual aesthetic. The price for the feature isn't that bad, although it came standard on my other textured doll, so I thought I'd try it out. The body just isn't consistently "textured" all over. You can feel when it goes from the non textured areas to the textured spots. It makes the doll feel slightly rashy, if you get my meaning. I don't usually go in for extra features a company offers. Usually, they're too good to be true. But I'd read so many posts on here praising Sanhui for this feature that I gave it a try. All I can tell you is that, personally, I'm not impressed. I still enjoy the doll, though, with or without texture, so that might tell you something.
Thats true, its not expensive. Im nterested in the same body you buy but everytime I have to move my wm 140 to the bathtub my back is telling me to buy the 145 soI still have doubts deciding. Thanx for sharing your experience with sanhui bro.
Yeah. You gotta watch stuff like that. I try not to move my dolls much, myself. I wash them in bed instead of the tub, using pre-moistened bath cloths that you can get at any medical supply store, the kind they use in hospitals. My smallest doll is the SM 136A. She is fun, but hard to by clothes for. I do not, however, regret owning her. She's a good girl. I could have probably gotten away with buying that Sanhui 145 myself, but I was concerned about head size. As it turns out, my Sanhui doll's head is rather small on her 156 body, so I think it would've looked great on a 145.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

That is good looking doll. I have always liked the proportions of the 156. Ald the face #17 is great find, she has thoughtful aura on her. Like you said, those manufacturer site photos misses all that.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Wight wrote:That is good looking doll. I have always liked the proportions of the 156. Ald the face #17 is great find, she has thoughtful aura on her. Like you said, those manufacturer site photos misses all that.
Thanks, Wight! I think this head would also look great on a 145. It is kinda small. But the right wig can make all the difference in how these dolls look. And I think Sanhui should do more with this head than what they've done. A lot of guys missing out, IMO.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Doll Canvas wrote:She has a beautiful face, I don't think I have seen head #17 before.
Head #17 has a sultry look about her, with just a touch of innocence. It's a good mix. She looks like an adult, somewhere within an 18 to 22 y/o range. I don't have a taste for childlike dolls.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Jonathan- wrote:Her body looks nice and well-sculpted, even without the back dimples.
Yeah, it's okay. I like the upper back details, and her tits and tummy look great. I probably won't buy another Sanhui doll, however. It's kinda hard to not feel a little ripped off, since the whole reason I bought a Sanhui in the first place was my fetish for the lower back detail they picture on their website. I feel sort of misled, a little. I've tried shaking that feeling, but a couple grand is a lot of money to shell out for something that isn't exactly what you hoped for. Alas, this is the doll buying business, I'm afraid. It is what it is. I do love the face! That's a plus. And all Sanhui dolls have very enticing anuses :wink: As I've said before, I didn't see them in the factory photos, but I didn't say anything because I thought it was just the poor factory lighting. That one is on me. In the end, the face is nice, the holes feel good, there's still lots of curvy parts to hold onto. The doll's a keeper, although not my favorite in my collection. I still give props to the designers and sculptors. The website people...eh...Sanhui still needs work in that department.

alexkarmatic
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alexkarmatic »

She's a beauty.

Do the inner labia easily open and close shut on this model? I've noticed that with many dolls, they stay permanently open.

serotta

Post by serotta »

wynncamp52 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:30 pm I recently received the 156cm I ordered from Sanhui. She gets a 6 out of 10 stars. The knee and ankle joints were very loose, after ordering very tight, but this is typical for all doll manufacturers. Every doll I have ever owned has had this issue. The textured skin feature on this doll is only in spots, it's not very thorough, but that's not the biggest issue I have with the doll, either. When perusing the website one is inundated with photos of these dolls, all having one wonderful aspect in common: Lower back dimples. I specifically chose Sanhui, in fact, because of this beautiful feature. It has always been a favorite feature of mine in women. The 156 is no exception. When browsing through the 156 galleries one can easily see these lower back dimples. Alas, no back dimples on my 156. The only reason I didn't give it a lower rating is because silicone holds indentations well. Every so often I simply place my thumbs where these two marvelous dimples should be and press in as far as I can and voila...sexy, devil's tail, lower back dimples.

On a positive, note: The remainder of the doll is beautiful. I would like to see this head available with the open and shut mouth feature. If you go for this head for your doll I do recommend you research make up and eye color/shape combinations. The combo pictured here is what appealed to me the most. It is definitely better than that dreadful purple eye shadow featured on some of the galleries I've seen that feature this head.

So without further delay, here is my 156cm with head #17. Her name is Goodbottom.

Enjoy!
Thanks for the candid review. I'm looking very closely at the 156. Heck, it's about the only good choice in this weight class anywhere in the industry, but I'm picky. I want taller than 155, lighter than 30kg, hot, realistic, functional, nice boobs, great butt, silicone body w/soft head & SV (17-18 deep), and all below $3K.

I was wondering if I could trouble you for some additional info. It looks like you made great choices on skin tone, areola color and areola size. Do you recall the specifications on those? Thanks.

INFORMATIONS