www.fjdoll.com

FJ Doll Black Friday Sale

FJ Doll brand is owned and operated by Guangdong FJ Bionic Tech., Co., Ltd. The philosophy of FJ Doll is creating fantastic and joyful sex life. FJ Doll focusing on high-end silicone sex doll manufacturing and we also provide a completely private custom service for doll heads. Website: www.fjdoll.com
FJDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

FJ Doll Black Friday Sale

Post by FJDoll »

Black Friday is around the corner!!! :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
:haha4:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Promotion: Nov. 15st- Dec. 31st 8) 8) 8)

:o :o :o Discount

:D :D TPE Dolls
:) 8% Discount

:D :D TPE Body Silicone Head

:) 8% Discount
:o Free Second silicone head/ soft Head is available for Oral

:D :D Silicone Dolls&
:) 10% Discount
:) Boltless standing feet free
:( Free Second silicone head/ soft silicone head is available for oral

Jel Butt is online for silicone dolls already, latest weight reduction, 170cm height doll 30 kg around. Contact vendors to get tour dream doll.
FJ Doll Black Friday Sale.jpg
FJ Doll Black Friday Sale.jpg (476.62 KiB) Viewed 1141 times

Gapp
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: FJ Doll Black Friday Sale

Post by Gapp »

I decided to pull the trigger on your 160cm, as it had the smallest breasts and manageable weight. But I had to spend 20 minutes on your twitter account trying to find any info on your soft heads and moveable jaw. I almost gave up and didn't order an FJ doll because I wasn't sure the vendor had accurate info offering an Oral head since it wasn't on your website, only on the above banner.

I'd like to suggest you update your website, or at a minimum post some pics and videos on here to encourage others interested in oral heads to take a look at your products. And also consider making more bodies with B cups or less, like many actual women have.

I'm looking forward to receiving one of your amazing products!

FJDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: FJ Doll Black Friday Sale

Post by FJDoll »

Gapp wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:47 pm I decided to pull the trigger on your 160cm, as it had the smallest breasts and manageable weight. But I had to spend 20 minutes on your twitter account trying to find any info on your soft heads and moveable jaw. I almost gave up and didn't order an FJ doll because I wasn't sure the vendor had accurate info offering an Oral head since it wasn't on your website, only on the above banner.

I'd like to suggest you update your website, or at a minimum post some pics and videos on here to encourage others interested in oral heads to take a look at your products. And also consider making more bodies with B cups or less, like many actual women have.

I'm looking forward to receiving one of your amazing products!
Oh Dear

We glad that you like our dolls, we are now fucus more on new heads. Thanks for your suggestion, our website will be update very soon after we get couples new heads release then all the autherized website and store will be listed on our website. I have a very detail introduction about our oral function for the silicone soft head and movable jaw on youtube, I would like attach the link below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr7vHe7o8Ys

hope this videos can help you.

regards

INFORMATIONS