climaxdoll.

Big butt fantasia

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
chillwill1

Big butt fantasia

Post by chillwill1 »

More of the jiggle!
Attachments
FullSizeRender.MOV
(83.87 MiB) Downloaded 359 times

frankble

Re: Big butt fantasia

Post by frankble »

my whole head is still jiggling

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Awesome video. Any chance at getting a video of the old fantasia next to the new, and jiggle test on both of them? The panties are hot, but could we see how she shakes with them off as well?

chillwill1

Post by chillwill1 »

roadside28 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:16 pm Awesome video. Any chance at getting a video of the old fantasia next to the new, and jiggle test on both of them? The panties are hot, but could we see how she shakes with them off as well?
Here
Attachments
FullSizeRender.MOV
(61.27 MiB) Downloaded 217 times

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

Wow that booty jiggles much more than the old fantasia. I think it is better then the R3!!

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Monza8 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:53 am Wow that booty jiggles much more than the old fantasia. I think it is better then the R3!!
I believe it is. The R3 isn't solid TPE material, it has a foam core, or something in the middle of it that isn't solid. I purchased the Fantasia Dream, and am currently waiting. But if it's anything like the original Fantasia, the thing is a wiggle factory. I can't wait to get the new version.

Having said that, I'm still interested in the R3, because it's still bigger. :) It's about 5-6 inches wider than the Fantasia, which might not seem like a lot, but that's pretty massive. Also the R3 has more color options which is pretty awesome. They actually just announced that they have custom colors available. Meaning if you can go bold with your options. Want to fuck a massive blue ass, you can do that. Want to know what it would be like to fuck Syx from manaworld? You can get a purple ass. ;)

They both have their places. If you're looking for a bit more realism, go for either Fantasia options. And if you're looking for high fantasy or the biggest cheeks, go for the R3. Or do what I'm most likely going to do. Get all 3. The OG fantasia, the new Fantasia Dream, and the R3. Just be surrounded in cheeks. :D

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

Great seeing a video from a customer. Hope you are enjoying it as much as the original fantasia.

As for size comparison I had a fantasia and have a r3 and the numbers don't really do it justice. On paper the numbers make you think the r3 is just a tad bit bigger but when I put them next to each other the r3 truly dwarfs the fantasia. Which is pretty crazy b/c I still remember the feeling of unboxing my fantasia and being in complete awe of the size.

But size isn't everything in this situation as what the fantasia was still better at was keeping its shape and because of the gel filling, it had better jiggle and think the fantasia gave better backshots.

And although not as good as the sex part the r3 is far from terrible as being the size enthusiasts I am, just holding those massive cheeks in your arms and humping away was enough for me to make it the favorite over my fantasia.

And that's why I had been advocating to tiddyshop and their new product about things I think are the strengths of the 2 products and also things I thought could be better. But we'll see what they are able to produce

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

Which one is in your opinion better? The old fantasia, or fantasia dream? Jiggle factor or access to the holes? I am really think about to buy one:)

INFORMATIONS