Starpery.com

Hoist to move doll back and forth on top of you?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
MourningWood

Hoist to move doll back and forth on top of you?

Post by MourningWood »

My absolute favourite position is cowgirl but I find it so dang hard and awkward to get the doll positioned on top of me, let alone being able to move to have fun. Was wondering if anyone has designed some sort of hoist that can suspend the doll and provide basic back and forth movement? Kind of like a simplified puppet. I was thinking a modified garage door opener, or something simpler like a modified sex swing.

Just curious and fishing for ideas out there. :razz:

spf1245

Re: Hoist to move doll back and forth on top of you?

Post by spf1245 »

There are chain block systems out there but i doubt you would find someone who installed it in the bedroom.

It would make sooooo much more sense to go for lighter dolls in the 20kg range.
Loving owner of:
JYdoll 163H / Nancy #89 + Yunshu #175 here
Sinodoll X163 / Megan S34 + Blair X6 here
DollSweet 145+ EVO Ling

What brought you to dolls
Doll vs Girlfriend

narasinha

Re: Hoist to move doll back and forth on top of you?

Post by narasinha »

For photography, I use a hanging chair stand with a heavy duty spring. Based on the tension you put on the spring, you can "negate" the weight of the doll ranging from a few kg to her full weight. You could use something like that... If the doll don't have a back hook, you can use a safety harness to hang the doll.

You could use a spring balancer to cancel the weight of the doll but that's a lot more expensive and bulky. Also, it would probably be less fun as the doll would just be hanging. If you take a heavy duty spring that can extend a lot from its resting position to the one when bearing the full weight of the doll, there will be a lot of "bounciness".

On the photo bellow, nearly the whole weight is on the spring. So I can raise the body up a few centimeter by pushing her up with 1 hand. And if I drop it, it will just lower down and bounce back a few time. The spring is 14cm in length when there is no weight on it (or up to 6kg) and 28cm at full load (45kg). (With the doll standing, I didn't had the space to take a spring that can extend more but you can find some that goes from 27cm to 59cm)
_DSC2944.jpg
_DSC2944.jpg (189.41 KiB) Viewed 320 times

INFORMATIONS