www.wmdolls.com

New Male doll that I found

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
roycebrown
Active Poster
Active Poster

New Male doll that I found

Post by roycebrown »

I was browsing posts about male dolls and saw this post from EXDoll...their new male has just been released for sale.
viewtopic.php?p=2244831#p2244831

coedgirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: New Male doll that I found

Post by coedgirl »

roycebrown wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:33 am I was browsing posts about male dolls and saw this post from EXDoll...their new male has just been released for sale.
Thanks for posting here, I never would have discovered this otherwise.
There are some visible seams but he looks so real wow! Also the detail in the penis looks exquisite! I've never heard of this brand... gunna do some research on them for sure!

Jenny01
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jenny01 »

roycebrown wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:33 am I was browsing posts about male dolls and saw this post from EXDoll...their new male has just been released for sale.
Thank you for sharing the link, he's handsome. One of the most realistic male dolls I've seen so far.

94elmwood

Post by 94elmwood »

http://www.exdoll.com/index.php?s=store&c=show&id=283 this is the link for this doll about 5500.00 dollars probably all silicone

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

I don't get excited about new male dolls unless they're a manageable weight. This one weighs 43.5 kilograms/95.9 lbs. Pro: he looks very realistc. Major con: he would be too heavy for most women to lift. I can just manage to lift Erik and this new doll is 6.7 kilograms/14.7 lbs heavier than him. Weight is the first thing I look at.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

Kandicaine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kandicaine »

true_blue22 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:36 pm I don't get excited about new male dolls unless they're a manageable weight. This one weighs 43.5 kilograms/95.9 lbs. Pro: he looks very realistc. Major con: he would be too heavy for most women to lift. I can just manage to lift Erik and this new doll is 6.7 kilograms/14.7 lbs heavier than him. Weight is the first thing I look at.
It’s confusing to me that they’re so heavy. Wouldn’t it almost be preferential to use more weight reduction like foam cores… basically everywhere? A lot of these guys are pretty chiseled so I would honestly expect them to be harder than softer in most places anyways.
Katya - Starpery 167E viewtopic.php?t=158234

I also make music. https://soundcloud.com/illeptik

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, Kandicaine. I think that because male dolls bring in a smaller amount of profit, the manufacturers aren't as concerned with weight reduction. For example, one very popular brand has chosen to make their male dolls taller - and heavier. It makes no sense to me. I know that some manufacturers are working on weight reduction for their female dolls. Probably because they make more profit from them. ***resigned sigh*** :roll:
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

INFORMATIONS