AF Doll

A handsome realistic masculine face Jake

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
AF Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

A handsome realistic masculine face Jake

Post by AF Doll »

Dear All,

Let's introduce this AF Doll handsome dude,just look at his masculine face,his name is Jake.

He has a six-pack stomach and is extremely well-proportioned.
Attachments
19.jpg
19.jpg (679.08 KiB) Viewed 1293 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (682.4 KiB) Viewed 1293 times

Sam40

Re: A handsome realistic masculine face Jake

Post by Sam40 »

And there he is my guy, or like I love to call him: Jake.
I fell in love with him last year and Afdolls made my dream come true sculpting his head based on an actual 1/6 doll.
What can I say? I was madly in love with that 1/6 doll, and I wanted him in real size.

Bruce was on top of the design from beginning of the process and was really helpful with every question that I had about my guy, and I must say I was quite insistant. I received pictures of every single detail in his sculpting, make up, hair, everything. Even delivery him at home was quicker than expected.
Waking up every morning to see pictures of his process was something magical, it was a very magical october and november for me.

Jake received human implanted hair, gorgeous blue eyes, a very sexy mouth and he turned to look so realistic, that being with him sometimes i wondered if he is really real. Again magical, he is my first doll and Afdolls brought the love of my life to me.
Thank you Afdolls, thank you Bruce!
Attachments
IMG_20220419_142143.jpg
IMG_20220419_142143.jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 1272 times

AF Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by AF Doll »

Sam40 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:22 am And there he is my guy, or like I love to call him: Jake.
I fell in love with him last year and Afdolls made my dream come true sculpting his head based on an actual 1/6 doll.
What can I say? I was madly in love with that 1/6 doll, and I wanted him in real size.

Bruce was on top of the design from beginning of the process and was really helpful with every question that I had about my guy, and I must say I was quite insistant. I received pictures of every single detail in his sculpting, make up, hair, everything. Even delivery him at home was quicker than expected.
Waking up every morning to see pictures of his process was something magical, it was a very magical october and november for me.

Jake received human implanted hair, gorgeous blue eyes, a very sexy mouth and he turned to look so realistic, that being with him sometimes i wondered if he is really real. Again magical, he is my first doll and Afdolls brought the love of my life to me.
Dear Friend,thanks to your trust and support,you and AF Doll created this hot dude together! Your satisfaction is our goal.

AF Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by AF Doll »

This masculine Jake face is also available in TPE version.
Attachments
7.jpg
7.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1198 times

AF Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by AF Doll »

Sam40 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:22 am And there he is my guy, or like I love to call him: Jake.

Dear Sam40,
This finished sculpting photo may remind you that process from design to delivery. :glou:
It was Happy time to work with you!
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (508.07 KiB) Viewed 1153 times

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

AF Doll wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:33 am

Dear Sam40,
This finished sculpting photo may remind you that process from design to delivery. :glou:
It was Happy time to work with you!
I keep all these pictures...he looked so gorgeous even in just that first stage, as sculpt. Really fine job! Beautiful sexy mouth...
As finished face, the texture of the skin and also the color was really natural. I loved the natural make up that he had as a male. The skin had a Matt natural effect. Simply gorgeous.
Again, a beautiful fine job!
Attachments
1636517065847_3.jpg
1636517065847_3.jpg (4.69 MiB) Viewed 1133 times
H670UUKWR4{Y(N(24-~H(`S.jpg
H670UUKWR4{Y(N(24-~H(`S.jpg (92.13 KiB) Viewed 1133 times

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

Happy birthday my Jake!
U were born on this day last year, as a beautiful surprise when I woke up and I found your picture in my email. I remember I saw you and happiness was there, and since then I waited impatiently your arrival. U have given a lot of happiness to my days, I wish you longevity my Jake, because now that I found you, I don't wanna let you go...
I love you baby.
Attachments
IMG_20221017_223928.jpg
IMG_20221017_223928.jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 1047 times

INFORMATIONS