www.wmdolls.com

Plush doll?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Humper

Plush doll?

Post by Humper »

I noticed that the site noted below is going to sell female "plush" dolls. On the site itself, there is a note stating that a male doll is in development. I thought that a plush male doll might be a good idea. I wrote "Teddy Babes" and am awaiting a response.

http://www.teddy-babes.com/home.html

Any ideas on this? A plush doll would certainly be less expensive that the Real Doll ... the only decent option on the market at this time. Also, a "plush" (furry / hairy) product might suit a male version very well.

If the manufacturers can get the face right -- and the shoulder to hip ration correct -- they might be on to something. A cute product that you could dress as a wrestler, football player ... sailior?

Maybe!

I'll let everyone know what I hear back.

H.
:razz:

Slim
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Slim »

They’ve already answered your question in the New PLUSH Love Doll --"Teddy Babes"!!!! thread page 3:
TeddyBabes wrote:As we discussed above if our limited release of the four original characters is well received, we hope to introduce new Teddy Babes characters, such as a Black (African) Teddy Babe, an anime-style Teddy Babe, a male Teddy Babe etc.
Slim

Humper

Thanks!

Post by Humper »

Thanks, Slim, for the info.! The company quickly responded to my e-mail and said basically the same thing. In addition, they noted that I would receive an e-mail from them when a male version appeared (I hope).

At any rate, I did tell them that an "attractive" doll would be worth buying ... and that, as many of us know, what's out there in the male doll world is not by and large good looking.

Humper

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Plush doll?

Post by DG »

Valentina Girls has the Valentino doll. I do not know if Teddy Babes ever came out with their male doll.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll