www.wmdolls.com

Newbie Seeking Advice on Affordable Male Doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
MaleDollLover

Newbie Seeking Advice on Affordable Male Doll

Post by MaleDollLover »

Hi Everyone. Excuse a newbie's lack of experience. There's no way I can afford the male RealDoll, so folks, what's the next best option? The $59.00 inflatible male dolls look a bit pathetic! Thanks.

kinjite

Re: Newbie Seeking Advice on Affordable Male Doll

Post by kinjite »

MaleDollLover wrote:Hi Everyone. Excuse a newbie's lack of experience. There's no way I can afford the male RealDoll, so folks, what's the next best option? The $59.00 inflatible male dolls look a bit pathetic! Thanks.
Hi,

I don't know what your budget is but u can try the Male doll from Pandra co. out of Japan. It's made from Urethane foam. Or maybe u can start with one of the latex dolls in the $200 to $400 dollar range? I assume u are looking for something more than a dildo so at least u can start with these 2 dolls and it won't break your bank. Good Luck.

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Thanks for the tip, Kinjite. Can you please provide a link to the company you're talking about? Thanks!
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

kinjite

Ricardo.........

Post by kinjite »

Ricardo wrote:Thanks for the tip, Kinjite. Can you please provide a link to the company you're talking about? Thanks!
Here's one link
http://www.adult-toy.jp/english/index.html

Here's the other link...........just scroll down to the "ken" doll.
http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/~pandra/dolls.html

Hope this helps u.

dollcollector17

Ken Doll

Post by dollcollector17 »

I'm not sure, but I think the Ken doll is rather small. It is made by the same people who do Rumiko and Michiko dolls (Pinky Pocket?). I think it is around 4 feet tall?

There was the Latex Superboy doll, but it was rare if it ever existed at all. Nick Vincent of Ramsdale said it was just a photo shopped version of the Latex Lolita doll, so who knows?

There are several flat torsos that show up on Ebay from time to time. Just a flat tummy, cock and balls and a bit of thigh.

You might do better by getting some sort of mannequin and using a realistic strap on. There was a company that produces mannequins covered in a very fine felt. I can't recall the name. But there are some Yahoo Groups around that might have some info on these.

wormmon2006
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wormmon2006 »

O.O!!!! *Fails resisting the urge to glomp computer screen, resulting in a goose egg on head* Dammit!

But jokes aside, that Ken doll looks HOT!!!! Anyone know where I can find more pics of it? Or maybe more info (I had to use Babel Fish to read what there was.) <=/

Anyway, thanks Kinjite! That's an awesome doll! ^_^

Kealan
Ex-Member

Post by Kealan »

MaleDollLover wrote:Hi Everyone. Excuse a newbie's lack of experience. There's no way I can afford the male RealDoll, so folks, what's the next best option? The $59.00 inflatible male dolls look a bit pathetic! Thanks.

I know it's been a few years since you started this topic, but there have been a lot of changes since then. Realdoll now has two brand new Male dolls and three heads available. Unlike the old Charlie doll, they look very good. You might want to check them out at REALDOLL.COM. Stacy Leigh also as done some amazing photos of them in her "pot luck" album on Dollalbum.com

Also, Itsme posted on a thread (http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4373) and is offering to build a male doll at what seems like a reasonable price. Personally, I would like to see what he comes up with. If you have the captial, It might be a good idea to check it out and what can be done for you.

All the best,

Kealan

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

AF, Doll Sweet, IronTech, WM, Qita, SM, and Jarliet all currently have male dolls that are more affordable than Abyss these days.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll