www.wmdolls.com

hello? somebody there?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Re: hello? somebosy there?

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

plasticlove wrote:
Wow, Plasticlove! With this kind of spirit and drive, you could terraform the surface of Mars, and even more so this forum! It's nice to see another member with such a strong passion. Hopefully the boys here will lay down their differences and come together for the dolls.

Enjoy The Doll Forum!

thanks! give up it just not in my diccionary! :lol:
Awesome! I think I could use your dictionary. I'd learn a lot from it. :lol:

Do you have any dolls, Plasticlove?

I have five beautiful inflatables and a Candy8teen Jessica model on her way right now.
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

Humper

Post by Humper »

Keegan wrote:

True, if you just want to get laid, it's very easy to go on the computer and find a hookup.

~Keegan
For some of us that does not work. I'm like the straight guys whose wives won't sleep with them ... sigh: proof that Platonic relationships do work (sort of).

So, for me a male doll would be lots of fun! And an adult DVD companion too.

FYI. There are a fair number of men here would love to have a male doll. I just think that threads go on for time, and then people get disappointed in the market. Later, everyone comes back and decides to chat, hope, and share experiences.

H.

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Keegan wrote:
NotMyName wrote:If I may: I think the reason that there just isn't the same demand for male dolls as for their female counterparts is because, straight or gay, men are more promiscuous than women. Whatever other reasons that people acquire dolls (photography, surrogate companionship, etc.), their primary function is for sex. So if one's sexual preference is for men, it's a hell of a lot easier to get the real thing. :wink:
Hey NMN!!!

I never really thought of it that way.

True, if you just want to get laid, it's very easy to go on the computer and find a hookup. But there's also the companionship these dolls provide. Sometimes just sitting with your doll, or laying in bed watching TV, or seeing your doll there when you come home, can also be very comforting.

~Keegan
Oh, I understand that completely. I've been a dyed in the wool romantic idealist for as long as I can remember. Were it not for Stacy asking me to make an honest effort to keep Ana for myself, I may very well have simply documented her mods and then passed her on to someone else, because at that point even fantasizing about having multiple girlfriends was too difficult to fathom. To this day I still politely correct people when they refer to my girls as my "harem", 'cause the way I see it, I'm just the only one with three girlfriends instead of two girlfriends and a boyfriend. :wink:

Another thing to consider is that, as far as we know, the dollmakers are all straight men. Back before I abandoned the visual arts in favor of writing and music, I'd become fairly decent at drawing women due to my fascination with the various curves and nuances of the female form. But on the rare occasions when I drew men, they didn't look male so much as just generically human, for I simply lacked the necessary interest to get good at depicting male bodies and faces. And I get the distinct impression that the dollmakers are, first and foremost, artists, so I imagine it'd be difficult for them to put the same passion into creating male dolls regardless of demand. It'd be not unlike a punk-meets-bluesrock musician like myself being asked to compose songs for a jazz album. 8O :lol:

So perhaps what the doll world needs is for a gay man (or a straight woman?) to step up to the plate and get the male doll market going... :mrgreen:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

Humper

Post by Humper »

NotMyName wrote:So perhaps what the doll world needs is for a gay man (or a straight woman?) to step up to the plate and get the male doll market going...
I think you've hit the nail on the head, so to speak.

H.

suzuna

Re: hello? somebody there?

Post by suzuna »

It is a shame that there isn't more interest in/options for male dolls. I'd love to see more photos!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: hello? somebody there?

Post by DG »

Male doll lovers have always been in the minority, as well as the numbers are concerned. I've been here almost 4 years and I have seen this board wax and wane. I have also noticed that a lot of male doll lovers prefer to be more quiet and secret.

I would love to see this board make a comeback, so we shall see.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll