www.hrdoll.com

Clothing for HR 164 Big Butt Doll

HRDOLL is a professional manufacturer specializing in the research, development, production, and sales of sex dolls. We adhere to the business philosophy of “Honesty, Quality, Service First" constantly bring new models every month and provides personalized ODM services. Create the face & body shape according to different customer groups. A full silicone head will be also released near future, this will promote a new revolution and bring you wonderful experience. Website: www.hrdoll.com
Andrushka
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Clothing for HR 164 Big Butt Doll

Post by Andrushka »

Hi Everybody,

New member here with my first post. I recently bought a brand new HR164 "Hebbe" doll with the big butt, and wanted to know if any brothers had luck figuring out what her size is clothing wise. I realize this is a loaded question because sizes are different everywhere and all over the place, but I was just wondering as a general guideline. Because she's so oddly shaped and unconventional it's a bit hard to figure out what to go by. Because she's so busty and hippy I want to put her in a Large but her waist is tiny. Any input would be greatly appreciated brothers.

Can't wait to get her to my place and marry the crap out of her. Honest.

Best Regards,
Andrei

INFORMATIONS