www.wmdolls.com

Making adapters to replace factory penis

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
No-Carpet8029
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Making adapters to replace factory penis

Post by No-Carpet8029 »

so after recieving the new silicone doll I don't know how easy it will be , this time., to make an adapter to replace the factory penis with one of our choosing. the angle at wich the adapter will need to be installed will take some serious fabrication work.I will say that the silicone penis, both large and medium size, that came with the doll seem to be of very good quality and almost comparable to the realcock 2 we purchased earlier this year. I will continue to work on this and keep you all apprised of any changes.

coedgirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by coedgirl »

Are you sure the connection on the doll isn't a Quick Air connector? Based on pictures I've seen of how the toy connects you should be able to find a quick air connector vac u lock plug, put that into the real cock then connect it to the doll.
Example product (you can probably find cheaper ones): https://www.amazon.com/Vac-U-Lock-Conne ... 9261&psc=1

No-Carpet8029
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by No-Carpet8029 »

coedgirl wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:41 pm Are you sure the connection on the doll isn't a Quick Air connector? Based on pictures I've seen of how the toy connects you should be able to find a quick air connector vac u lock plug, put that into the real cock then connect it to the doll.
Example product (you can probably find cheaper ones): https://www.amazon.com/Vac-U-Lock-Conne ... 9261&psc=1
the connector is not the problem. it is the angle they have it set at. I need to create an attachment to the connector that will bend it up 90 degrees so the pen8s doesn't just poi t down to the ground. the connector. for the tpe doll sticks straight out from below the belly button. the silicone attatchment connector sticks out downward at a 46 degree angle. their attachment sticks into the duck and balls and I am assuming runs into another rod whick brings it to the correct angle. even if I make something and correct the angle it will still have empty space behind it. it's way to difficult to explaine. after vacation I will post pics of what I am talking about. what you are suggesting is exactly what I already did with the tpe doll.

coedgirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by coedgirl »

No-Carpet8029 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:49 pm
coedgirl wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:41 pm Are you sure the connection on the doll isn't a Quick Air connector? Based on pictures I've seen of how the toy connects you should be able to find a quick air connector vac u lock plug, put that into the real cock then connect it to the doll.
the connector is not the problem. it is the angle they have it set at. I need to create an attachment to the connector that will bend it up 90 degrees so the pen8s doesn't just poi t down to the ground. the connector. for the tpe doll sticks straight out from below the belly button. the silicone attatchment connector sticks out downward at a 46 degree angle. their attachment sticks into the duck and balls and I am assuming runs into another rod whick brings it to the correct angle. even if I make something and correct the angle it will still have empty space behind it. it's way to difficult to explaine. after vacation I will post pics of what I am talking about. what you are suggesting is exactly what I already did with the tpe doll.
I understand! I'm assumed it works with thier silicone dildos becuase they are bendable. Based on the attachments of the silicone dildos for the silicone dolls I wondered how they point upright at all. Then I realized the vac u loc hole is not at the base of the dildo with a flat bottom like the real cock but the balls are cut at an angle to fit around the connection point on the doll. I see the problem, I can't wait to see your solution...I will do some reasearch of my own as well becuase you definetly don't want to cut into your realcock. Yes have a wonderful vacation, show me pics afterwards still!
Edit: let me know if this design inspires u/ helps
Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock Accessories, Deluxe 360 Degree Swivel Suction Cup Plug https://a.co/d/bfAW06T

INFORMATIONS