yldoll.com

YL articulated fingers for the silicone model

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

YL articulated fingers for the silicone model

Post by YL Doll »

Hi,

We noticed that some of you asked for the articulated fingers that we use for our silicone model. Some of you wondered if it's the same kind of skeleton as WM is using for their dolls. The answer is yes. The articulated fingers for out silicone model comes from the same factory that supplies WM. We also use the same product for our TPE dolls.

The cost of articulated fingers for the silicone doll is 100$.

If you didn't see out silicone doll yet click on these two links.

viewtopic.php?t=158401
viewtopic.php?t=158373

Let me know if you have more questions.

:glou:
Attachments
fingers.png
fingers.png (1.56 MiB) Viewed 367 times

enteringunknown
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: YL articulated fingers for the silicone model

Post by enteringunknown »

Thanks for the info!

I had been asking because WM is releasing this articulated hand:
art_hands.png
art_hands.png (853.64 KiB) Viewed 356 times
art2_hands.png
art2_hands.png (1.34 MiB) Viewed 352 times
Which is a much improved version over the one you posted, and I was hoping the doll would get this hand improvement. (Forum post/video link here: viewtopic.php?p=2201243&hilit=wm+articu ... r#p2201243)

But it sounds like the silicon doll will NOT be getting this updated articulated skeleton.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

enteringunknown wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:42 am Thanks for the info!

art_hands.png

Which is a much improved version over the one you posted, and I was hoping the doll would get this hand improvement. (Forum post/video link here: viewtopic.php?p=2201243&hilit=wm+articu ... r#p2201243)

But it sounds like the silicon doll will NOT be getting this updated articulated skeleton.
This version is not released yet. It will probably also cost more.

enteringunknown
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

YL Doll wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:45 am

art_hands.png

Got it. I thought since the updated articulated hands by WM are being released this coming month it could be an option/upgrade fort the silicon doll. Would spend the extra $$ if so. Would prefer a more robust hand skeleton over the current design and (over wires)!

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

enteringunknown wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:13 pm

art_hands.png

Got it. I thought since the updated articulated hands by WM are being released this coming month it could be an option/upgrade fort the silicon doll. Would spend the extra $$ if so. Would prefer a more robust hand skeleton over the current design and (over wires)!
I understand. I'll check and I will let you know if we will be able to sell our silicone doll with that option.

enteringunknown
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

YL Doll wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:58 pm I understand. I'll check and I will let you now if we will be able to sell our silicone doll with that option.
That would be fantastic! Thank you!

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

YL Doll wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:58 pm
enteringunknown wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:13 pm

art_hands.png

I understand. I'll check and I will let you know if we will be able to sell our silicone doll with that option.
Please post the answer here.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

With how awesome the tpe version is, its good to see you doing it for silicone too.

INFORMATIONS